Hey Mr. In(the)Pooper, you and I made the front page

W

Weiß

of M-S.com

I admit it was all you, baby. But dammit, man, someone had to do the legwork. Besides, I'd rather be famous...

I did the leg work donkey dick....I told EVERYONE about it...true you added that little photo,but without me telling everyone,they'd have never known about it to begin with. (by the way,you didnt know about the 2 nuggets unless i told you about them). Besides,it is moi that he mentions...then you're AFTER ME!!!!!! He got it right.

Re: Hey donkeydick.....NO,I made the front page...you just added a little picture to it.

Ahh, well. A little fame is better than none.

Incidentally, I'd asked your mother AND your sister to stop calling me that. I had hoped they'd passed the message to you as well. Seriously, it's embarrassing.

Re: Hey donkeydick.....NO,I made the front page...you just added a little picture to it.

Get your facts straight...he didnt say WEIB and Improper...he said MR.Improper... get some glasses ass clown....I am first...Like I ALWAYS AM.You are just an afterthought...as you should be.... You cant even see you contradicted yourself..... I did all the leg work...then you "added" something, later(thats kinda like someone writing a story and some whackjob like yourself trying to come in and steal some glory)..... I on the other hand...am the PIMP of the fuggin nation...morrissey is the PIMP of the world....David t is the PIMP of the moz world(which is very important),stevie franchise is the PIMP of the NHL.....

Re: Ahh, well. A little fame is better than none.

First off ass clown,i dont have any sisters...secondly i dont have a mom...me and my dad share yours. But seriously,you're not funny,which is evident by your lack of humor in ths joke. Nice try though...concentrate hardewr next time about becoming the one who submits the story...not the one who "adds" to the story and you might be better off.... you know the word "adds"??? Thats like when me and my buddies are gang bangin your mom...and one of them'Adds" some bukake to her face?????? Kinda like that.

Back
Top Bottom