TAG, YOU'RE IT

pic116706.jpg

Re: Where's that FILTER option??

> You're dead !!!

You're insane!!!

Heather

Vaccine for skin cancer coming soon, scientists say
Sun Jun 29 2003 23:43:29 ET

Sydney (dpa) - Scientists in Australia say a cure for skin cancer could be available within five years.

Patients diagnosed with terminal skin cancer and administered the vaccine have been later declared free of melanomas.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration, Australia's drug regulator, has given the Queensland Institute of Medical Research the green light to supply serum for trials.

The Brisbane-based institute's Chris Schmidt said the trials, which also involve the use of placebos, would involve 200 patients with melanomas.

Schmidt said the trials would take five years and that an anti-melanoma vaccine could be available in hospitals shortly afterwards.

Re: None of that was me! sorry.

You're dead !!!-That was NOT me! sorry.

It's never you is it!

I don't believe you Andy I!!!! I think all the swearing & death threats come from your alter-ego. GET SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE & THEY PUT YER IN THE STRAIT JACKET

Re: No it is me sometimes, this is me! but the others were NOT me.

So you got issues please take it out on the right people! THE IMPOSTERS!!!! not me.

Andrea, Why are you jealous of the beautiful and talented Heather

why can't you find a man as good as Andy Rourke?

As long as we are talking about Skin Care Issues

> So you got issues please take it out on the right people! THE
> IMPOSTERS!!!! not me.
Don't ever buy coppertone sunblock lotion spf 45. When you go in the water its gets white, and its impossible to rub off, unless you use one of those bath mesh scrunchy things. You try to reapply it after being in the water and you get white steaks.It doesn't work either, my shoulders burned. I would have been better off using baby oil.

Re: I am not jealous of Heather Street at all you have got it wrong & you are not my Dad! .

My Dad John Ison would NEVER go on here ever!