Here's the NME article!!

G

Girl Unafraid

girl+unafraid.jpg

Much appreciated matey ! Saves me from buying a copy at lunchtime. I think that quote is very funny and even if it has been made up is certainly the type of comment Moz would make:)
Bring on the RAH !

Re: Morrissey's sense of humour...

(if this is true)....will get him in trouble. I like that "Why don't you go down to Tower Records? They've got about 14." But it won't help him get a deal I suppose.

Please Moz, start your own label and put out your own CD. It would be fantabulosa! I thought everyone was doing it these days? It may smack of 'vanity' book publishing, but who cares? You'll sell thousands!....millions! Take on the world! I want to varda your dolly eek on a new album cover again.

Now all we need is a distribution deal to get it in the shops. Oh for the good old days of 'The Cartel'.

Bona Recordings forever!

http://www.fabe.co.uk/page6.htm

Re: Morrissey's sense of humour...

When Morrissey was on the HMV label he was so proud. For him now to start his own label could be seen by him as a step backwards. Artists who start their own label always reeks of a career nearly over with. I still feel that Morrissey himself believes that it has to be a major or else nothing. The cost of starting up a independent label and distrubtion must be huge, and Morrissey shows that at times he can be tight fisted with the pennies.

Perhaps with the success of this tour some bigwig A&R man will get a contract drawn up for him. Still, I'd just like to hear some good new songs.

Back
Top Bottom