hello everyone

H-A-P-P-Y

> thanks for asking, but would be using this site if we were happy? Coco the Clown's home page is surely a better destination for those who are truly happy.

Guilt By Implication

Re: S-A-D

So I presume that we need to cry all day long, and sleep alone, and look like a ghost, and stop being nice and ... Hey, I love this guy MORRISSEY, but I will not destroy my life.

> hope your all well and very happy x

punchy must have gotten his 'happy pill' perscription filled

Re: I-S A-N-Y O-N-E T-R-U-L-Y H-A-P-P-Y

I was joking and never asked you to destroy your life, a bit over the top as far as reactions go, but now you are on the subject....... no I won't say anything, I don't want to upset you again. Seriously, I hope everyone is exstatically happy, I know I am...... anyone got any more of those pills, I'm off to see Coco, he's always good for a laugh. Apparently Morrissey is recording a cover of Monty Python's 'Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life' on his forthcoming album (ha,ha) and it's going to be called 'When You're Smiling'. Best wishes to everyone.
Ian

> So I presume that we need to cry all day long, and sleep alone,
> and look like a ghost, and stop being nice and ... Hey, I love
> this guy MORRISSEY, but I will not destroy my life.

Guilt By Implication

Re: Ok, BUT...

> I was joking and never asked you to destroy your life, a bit
> over the top as far as reactions go, but now you are on the
> subject....... no I won't say anything, I don't want to upset
> you again. Seriously, I hope everyone is exstatically happy, I
> know I am...... anyone got any more of those pills, I'm off to
> see Coco, he's always good for a laugh. Apparently Morrissey is
> recording a cover of Monty Python's 'Always Look On The Bright
> Side Of Life' on his forthcoming album (ha,ha) and it's going to
> be called 'When You're Smiling'. Best wishes to everyone.
> Ian

Oh, but I knew that the nem album is named THE LAST SMILE WILL NOT LAST, so he is still feeling sooooo sad, as I am, and many of his fans. But the point is: the more I feel depressed, I still have a life, and I need to wake up, and I need to face people. Do I like it??? NOOOOOOOOOO. But We simply don't have choice. Or maybe we do: Killing ourselves. ... I believe in life after death, and I believe that all the sorrow can help us to be a better human being, cause when a meet a stupid girl who never cried in her life, and is often wanting for party and fun, I wonder: Where do you come from?? Planet happiness????......where everything is fine? It's not Morrissey, it's the human being. But when I see people in a horrible situation, I simply feel guilty for being a boring depressed person. I have made volunteer work, as many people in the world, and when I see people without a leg, or without a face, I just stay calm, cause I know that my sorrow in nothing in front of that horror. I know that fans of the smiths killed themselves during 80's, and most of them were just young people, confused, and maybe they did it, because they listened to a song. What a damage for their lifes!!!!!

Huh...?

> Oh, but I knew that the nem album is named THE LAST SMILE WILL
> NOT LAST, so he is still feeling sooooo sad, as I am, and many
> of his fans. But the point is: the more I feel depressed, I
> still have a life, and I need to wake up, and I need to face
> people. Do I like it??? NOOOOOOOOOO. But We simply don't have
> choice. Or maybe we do: Killing ourselves. ... I believe in life
> after death, and I believe that all the sorrow can help us to be
> a better human being, cause when a meet a stupid girl who never
> cried in her life, and is often wanting for party and fun, I
> wonder: Where do you come from?? Planet happiness????......where
> everything is fine? It's not Morrissey, it's the human being.
> But when I see people in a horrible situation, I simply feel
> guilty for being a boring depressed person. I have made
> volunteer work, as many people in the world, and when I see
> people without a leg, or without a face, I just stay calm, cause
> I know that my sorrow in nothing in front of that horror. I know
> that fans of the smiths killed themselves during 80's, and most
> of them were just young people, confused, and maybe they did it,
> because they listened to a song. What a damage for their
> lifes!!!!!

Umm...I know that had a point somewhere...but really, I have a hard time believing that anyone is stupid enough to kill themself because of a song. When's the next album coming out? I've been out of touch with life lately.

Re: Huh...?

> I've been out of touch with life lately.

You too?! Stay out dearie, I've recently discovered just why I stayed out of it in the first place!