Have you ever met Morrissey?

Well he did say to me 'This song's for the Stretford bigmouth' and then they played , obviously Bigmoth Strikes Again. Basically there was a stage invasion at Salford University on the Queen is Dead tour and I was chastising him(jokingly) between songs that he didn't come from Salford, but Stretford, as do I.

Does that count?

Yes, and his head is f***ing huge. I'm not being nasty or anything - love him but his head is massive!

> Yes, and his head is f***ing huge. I'm not being nasty or anything - love
> him but his head is massive

Oi, nutter, shat eet! I've got a huge f***in 'ed, and my whole life people take the piss, big heads are cool!

Oh now I feel really bad but that's the one thing that really freaked me out cos I was so close to him & this big head was in my face & I forgot my name. I bet Moz thinks all his fans are complete mutants cos most people seem to lose the ability to connect their brain with their mouth.

> Oh now I feel really bad but that's the one thing that really freaked me
> out cos I was so close to him & this big head was in my face & I
> forgot my name. I bet Moz thinks all his fans are complete mutants cos
> most people seem to lose the ability to connect their brain with their
> mouth.

Maybe it's something to do with Stretford as that's where I'm from too, and come to think of it a lot of my mates 'ave got f***in planetary-sized craniums too. Hmmm, 'Ship canal poisoining leads to town with huge heeds', it all makes sense now

soz Billy. I thought that about Sheffield - saw Pulps last gig there & every bastard there was a f***ing GIANT! Steel works poisoning or something?

it's the fat irish head syndrome...

the one that conan always speaks of. I have it, it's terrible, I've had the same giant skull since I was six, obv it was worse when I was younger. And Morrissey being of Irish decent, well, it all makes sense.

> soz Billy. I thought that about Sheffield - saw Pulps last gig there &
> every bastard there was a f***ing GIANT! Steel works poisoning or
> something?

Re: it's the fat irish head syndrome...

> the one that conan always speaks of. I have it, it's terrible, I've had
> the same giant skull since I was six, obv it was worse when I was younger.
> And Morrissey being of Irish decent, well, it all makes sense.

Yep, Irish parents here too, goddam it, must the potatoes!

Re: it's the fat irish head syndrome...

As a first-generation Paddy, I can confirm the big Irish head syndrome.
And I have passed it on to my son, God help him.

Back
Top Bottom