Glasgow tickets

gasmeter

Just received a text from See tickets telling me my Glasgow tickets will arrive tommorrow by secure mail between 8.00am and 6.00pm and they require a signature. Has anyone else had experience of this courier company, what time did they deliver ?

I can't really stay in all day:( I do have a few Morrissey dvds to watch though, so maybe it won't be such a hardship after all:D

Cheers. Peter .

Yes. I rearranged delivery for a Saturday. They'll deliver to your place of work too in the week.

Still sounds like a good excuse for a day off for me :p

Excellent news. So if they fail to arrive tomorrow I have a valid reason to panic?:)

Just received a text from See tickets telling me my Glasgow tickets will arrive tommorrow by secure mail between 8.00am and 6.00pm and they require a signature. Has anyone else had experience of this courier company, what time did they deliver ?

I can't really stay in all day:( I do have a few Morrissey dvds to watch though, so maybe it won't be such a hardship after all:D

Cheers. Peter .

Hey Peter,
Is it not the Royal Mail that's delivering them then?
At least if I'm not in tomorrow, I've got 12 days to organise them.

Thanks for letting me know they've been dispatched though....I was starting to get a bit panicky about them.

Back
Top Bottom