Funny PM from "BrumieBoy"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Now why would I do that?

Like I said, you are the three fighting over it and come on, be honest, you know you want to. Just show us. It is the pigsty and all...

quid pro quo, sweetie.

I don't just show this stuff off for all the creepers to check out

quid pro quo, sweetie.

I don't just show this stuff off for all the creepers to check out

But I'm not taking on NHNS or Kewpie as to whose is best. If we were getting down to brass tacks, sure I'd take a photo and post it but I'm not.

But isn't this in essence what you are arguing about? You've argued over at least three threads over several days now.

And it's not going to end until you show us. Then you'll have made your point.

Unless you're scared that yours might be the smallest. Maybe the not posting is concession.

If it is, then that's ok.

Yea, I'm totally not going to post photos of my genitalia for you and the rest of the creepy weirdos in the pigsty because I'm afraid mine is the smallest

you've got me dead to rights.

Yea, I'm totally not going to post photos of my genitalia for you and the rest of the creepy weirdos in the pigsty because I'm afraid mine is the smallest

you've got me dead to rights.

Genitalia? What are you talking about?

I was suggesting posting a picture of your Smiths and Morrissey collection. After all you're talking smack over who is the biggest fan.

As if we would want to see your flacid member. f***ing eeeew.

why did you feel the need to quote me when we're the only ones talking in this thread?

I suggest as a way to finish this thread you all just measure it, take a photo and post it.

Let the crowd decide.

Not sure how I'd measure my Smiths/Morrissey collection, but apparently Diva's online girlfriend had the same misconception that I did

and where was I arguing about my Smiths/Morrissey fandom being bigger than anybody else's? Or were you just making shit up, like the rest of these doofuses are keen to do

why did you feel the need to quote me when we're the only ones talking in this thread?

Not sure how I'd measure my Smiths/Morrissey collection, but apparently Diva's online girlfriend had the same misconception that I did

and where was I arguing about my Smiths/Morrissey fandom being bigger than anybody else's? Or were you just making shit up, like the rest of these doofuses are keen to do

My you are a humourless man. Relax. Live a little.

The only person allowed near viva's butthole is me, you c***. Get that straight or I'll cut you up proper, you slag.

Wot? r u gonna throw a bowl of cornflakes over me like wot ur kult leader does in your scary skinhead jif? :rolleyes:

here's some feedback on your 'threat':

mel b cornelius.jpg

trollfail001.jpg

regards

Mel B.......eeeeeatch! miaow!!!! [makes Gaga claw. yawns, etc]

spice-mel-b_a_GIFSoup.com.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom