Friday Night Video Recommendation Plea

D

Dirk McNasty

Still haven't worked out where I'm going on Saturday night but thanks for the ideas (Tiger Lounge or South or Fab? Hmmmmmmm) but excitingly Friday night is takeaway and a video night. Has anybody seen any recent ones they want to recommend? I've just seen "Adaptation", which I really liked and "Dirty Pretty Things" which is a very good Stephen Frears thriller, if that helps at all...

My penis is laughing at you...

You're going to spend Halloween night watching movies. I smell a loooossserrrr. And if you thought Adaptation was a good film you are just saying that cuz you fell for the hype that usually surrounds any retarded Spike Jonze project. That movie sucked ape dung. You might as well watch a Halloween themed movie on Friday like The Omen or the Teen Wolf Trilogy.

Grrrrr....

I'd rather stay in on Halloween, regardless of the day. Anything to avoid piss-artists parading the streets in "scary" costumes being loud and generally acting twatty. Not to mention annoying kids being even more of a pain in the arse by "trick or treating".

I shall wire up the doorbell so the little bastards get burnt fingers when they come around begging for sweets.

> You're going to spend Halloween night watching movies. I smell a
> loooossserrrr. And if you thought Adaptation was a good film you are just
> saying that cuz you fell for the hype that usually surrounds any retarded
> Spike Jonze project. That movie sucked ape dung. You might as well watch a
> Halloween themed movie on Friday like The Omen or the Teen Wolf Trilogy.

Re: Grrrrr....

The Manchester Moz Solo Commoners Association's favourite choice is Ben Dover in Brum and Neil Down's Friday Frolicks. But a new entry is pusing these two for popularity, named 'girls banged up'. Decide what you will....

Re: My penis is laughing at you...

Thanks for that! I didn't actually realise it was Halloween which shows how much I know... and I hated Being John Malkovich anyway... But, yes, the Teen Wolf Trilogy sounds great. Cheers!

> You're going to spend Halloween night watching movies. I smell a
> loooossserrrr. And if you thought Adaptation was a good film you are just
> saying that cuz you fell for the hype that usually surrounds any retarded
> Spike Jonze project. That movie sucked ape dung. You might as well watch a
> Halloween themed movie on Friday like The Omen or the Teen Wolf Trilogy.

Re: Grrrrr....

> The Manchester Moz Solo Commoners Association's favourite choice is Ben
> Dover in Brum and Neil Down's Friday Frolicks. But a new entry is pusing
> these two for popularity, named 'girls banged up'. Decide what you
> will....

personally, I like the classics '2 into 1 will go' or 'Shaving Ryans Privates' But you're demonstrating far too much knowing.. you look like such an innocent skinny lad! Just shows how deceptive looks can be.

Ruffian

Back
Top Bottom