FOTGTD

D

Dean

Am i right in thinking fotgtd was mimed at the men gig, it would make sense at it would of needed to be syncronised to the track for the vid.

Yeah good point..

But I struggle to believe that Moz mimed at the gig. Doesn't seem fitting.

> Am i right in thinking fotgtd was mimed at the men gig, it would make
> sense at it would of needed to be syncronised to the track for the vid.

it was 100% not mimed. ive got the bootleg

> Am i right in thinking fotgtd was mimed at the men gig, it would make
> sense at it would of needed to be syncronised to the track for the vid.

I was there, and it didn't sound mimed to me. Morrissey hasn't ever mimed a proper performance, has he? If I thought he was faking I'd kick his white tushie back to Britney and Justin!

Naw, I still couldn't be that mean to him.

I haven't seen the vid yet, but i'd imagine it would be some kind of 'Will Never Marry', 'Sister I'm A Poet', 'Pregnant For The Last Time' type of vid with inserts from a live performance of the song. Can anyone capture it and bittorrent it?

MBB321 X

> I haven't seen the vid yet, but i'd imagine it would be some kind of 'Will
> Never Marry', 'Sister I'm A Poet', 'Pregnant For The Last Time' type of
> vid with inserts from a live performance of the song. Can anyone capture
> it and bittorrent it?

> MBB321 X

Bittorrent is a wee bit too scarey but there is an mpeg on soulseek if you're feeling generous, MBB321.

I saw the vid on MTV2 and it was the live version not as you seem to think the studio version played over live footage. So obviously it wasn't mimed.

i was there...at the front and it wasn't mimed although the last smiths performance at that italian festival was a mimed greatest hits set (ask panic there is a light shoplifters i think)

Back
Top Bottom