For those in the NYC area

• Thread starter Svengali in Platforms
  • Start date
S

Svengali in Platforms

An excellent, up and coming, Moz-influenced band by the name of Saintface is playing this Thursday night at a small club called the C-Note in the East Village, 9pm...worth checking out if you're a Smiths/Moz head. I'll be there towering above the crowd...

hi, can i pee on you?

Nice information there jackass! Now I am enlightened and so happy happy about a band that is influenced, of course this is all YOUR OPINION. And from what I've read, I wouldn't swallow your opinion if it had whippy creamy and chubby shlubby red cherries on it you gawky bastard.
Hey Bigmouth, I'm glad you tower over the crowd dip@#!!!, like I care. When I cap your knees monkeyass, you're appearance will be heavily influenced by the leaning tower of Pisa you toink! Why don't you save me a trip and next time you want to make a vague suggestion knucklebutt, take that keyboard of yours and cram it into your mouth!

Happy Chanukah you stupid idiot.

thank you, thats really a sweet suggestion...

you moron.
Nice information there jackass! Now I am enlightened and so happy happy about a band that is influenced, of course this is all YOUR OPINION. And from what I've read, I wouldn't swallow your opinion if it had whippy creamy and chubby shlubby red cherries on it you gawky bastard.
Hey Bigmouth, I'm glad you tower over the crowd dip@#!!!, like I care. When I cap your knees monkeyass, you're appearance will be heavily influenced by the leaning tower of Pisa you toink! Why don't you save me a trip and next time you want to make a vague suggestion knucklebutt, take that keyboard of yours and cram it into your mouth!

Happy Chanukah you stupid idiot.

For all the true morons out there

All right, it's true, I have no life and I can't help but be an idiot
on this list with all of my free time. Can you blame me, I'm fat and ugly, and I really have no options people just can't stand to look at me, I'm pathetic!

Re: For all the true morons out there

Good point you stupid twit, quit posting, I elect death!

Back
Top Bottom