Edinburgh questions!?

D

Dave

How likely is it that the Corn Exchange gig will sell out in say two weeks? I might have to wait until I am paid again to buy my tickets. How many people does it hold? And finally do I have to drink Tennants when I'm there? Thanks

Looks like it from the layout. They wont last two weeks, id say a sell out by tomorrow afternoon latest, maybe even tonight once people catch wind of it.

MBB321

Next question, what's the chances of City having a fixture that night? Season starts 14th doesn't it so it'd be mid-week 3rd week of the season, surely not?

Well we arent in Europe (midweek games), so the chances are that you arent going to miss much, although the premiership typically does have a few midweek games early on does it not? Book one, youll be safe, you can always sell it on to a DESPERATE MOZ FAN AT COST PRICE in the future

CTID Deano

I'm not looking for accomodation,I'll find a barn somewhere in the countryside.

Mind you if KK is still in charge I might have lost the will to live never mind drive to a mid-week away match. It'll probably be Palace away that night, worst away ground, worst away journey and opposition we never beat and being an utter penis it'll still break my heart to miss it even if I will be in Edinburgh.

Dubliner, get over here son and grace us with your irish charm yet again with cheaper pints of lager that taste more like donkeys piss than anything else I'm sure johnny/pins will put you up if u ask nicely ;-), all night sessions and a chance to graffiti that castle again

MBB321

Why don't all the Moz solo people have an all nighter in that park (on Princess Street?). If it rains we can all kip in the doorway of M&S.

> Why don't all the Moz solo people have an all nighter in that park (on
> Princess Street?). If it rains we can all kip in the doorway of M&S.

I think they close that park at night-time. Or there may be an event on in the gardens anyway which might be ticket-only.

I'd suggest going up Calton Hill, where Margi Clark once interviewed our Moz, and is a regular night-time haunt of our dear Johnny from this board, so I heard.

> Next question, what's the chances of City having a fixture that night?
> Season starts 14th doesn't it so it'd be mid-week 3rd week of the season,
> surely not?

Edinburgh City ? Well they're a non league team so they might have a cup match that night.

> Edinburgh City ? Well they're a non league team so they might have a cup
> match that night.

I think they're playing the huns that night, J.

> I think they close that park at night-time. Or there may be an event on in
> the gardens anyway which might be ticket-only.

> I'd suggest going up Calton Hill, where Margi Clark once interviewed our
> Moz, and is a regular night-time haunt of our dear Johnny from this board,
> so I heard.

Oi!! Heh Heh ! I hope you are not casting aspersions on my sexuality yet again.

We could all meet up in C.C Blooms beforehand

> Dubliner, get over here son and grace us with your irish charm yet again
> with cheaper pints of lager that taste more like donkeys piss than
> anything else I'm sure johnny/pins will put you up if u ask nicely ;-),
> all night sessions and a chance to graffiti that castle again

> MBB321

Normally I would have been more than happy Deano to have the Moz community at mine but August is a time of year when the locals can make a fortune renting out their property.

Alas I have succumbed to the lure of the pound and I have already agreed to rent my place....to an actress no less

I myself shall be residing in Broxburn at the time of the gig..or The Bronx as the locals call it.

> I think they're playing the huns that night, J.

Really ? You know they did apply to play in the Scottish League but were turned down in favour of those dregs of slumdom and football pirates,Airdrie United.

> I'd suggest going up Calton Hill, where Margi Clark once interviewed our
> Moz, and is a regular night-time haunt of our dear Johnny from this board,
> so I heard.

You're right, GU. He took me up there, pointed out a building in the distance and as I squinted to see it, he ran away. The cad!!!

See Deano, I told you he'd have a pathetic excuse!!

He'll be ignoring Andy E I next. The cad!!!!

> Normally I would have been more than happy Deano to have the Moz community
> at mine but August is a time of year when the locals can make a fortune
> renting out their property.

> Alas I have succumbed to the lure of the pound and I have already agreed
> to rent my place....to an actress no less

> I myself shall be residing in Broxburn at the time of the gig..or The
> Bronx as the locals call it.

Back
Top Bottom