Dublin 3rd October?

M

Me

Had a last minute change of heart and decided to book tickets for 3rd October. I was told by the ticket agency that this has been "TAKEN OFF SALE".

Has this gig been cancelled?

> Had a last minute change of heart and decided to book tickets for 3rd
> October. I was told by the ticket agency that this has been "TAKEN
> OFF SALE".

> Has this gig been cancelled?

I think (and desperately hope ...) it's probably just sold out ? Ticketmaster was showing the Thur. date as no longer on sale from late last week, and is now showing both dates as no longer on sale - it's a fairly small venue.

> I think (and desperately hope ...) it's probably just sold out ?
> Ticketmaster was showing the Thur. date as no longer on sale from late
> last week, and is now showing both dates as no longer on sale - it's a
> fairly small venue.

No, she explained that the first night was sold out.

The second night, although tickets still available, was being taken OFF SALE for the time being, although she advised that I call back later to see if anything develops.

0870 2434455

Just called them and they said the gig is still going ahead.

I'd be well pissed off If it was cancelled,I couldnt see Morrissey sending me the £££ for my flight could you???

> No, she explained that the first night was sold out.

> The second night, although tickets still available, was being taken OFF
> SALE for the time being, although she advised that I call back later to
> see if anything develops.

Re: 0870 2434455

I just looked at ticketmaster's website, and they're still selling tickets for the first night, so it can't be sold out yet. Maybe the first night isn't selling as well as the second, and they want to get more people to buy those tix so they've put tix for night two on hold?

From mcd.ie...

Morrissey At The Ambassador
News last updated: 23-09-2002

Morrissey plays two very special Dublin shows at The Ambassador on Wednesday, October 2nd and Thursday, October 3rd!

A limited number of tickets are still available from Ticketmaster outlets nationwide.

For telephone bookings, call the 24 Hour Ticketmaster credit card line on 1890 925 100.

Back
Top Bottom