Dr. Dre has been studying the planets

D

Dave

Dr. Dre Now Working on Second Album He’ll Never Finish

In this month's issue of Vibe, the good Dr. tells the world of an instrumental album called The Planets he has in the works. Says Dre: "I have the ideas for it ... I don’t even know if I should be saying this, but f*** it. [Laughs.] It’s just my interpretation of what each planet sounds like. I’m gonna go off on that. Just all instrumental. I’ve been studying the planets and learning the personalities of each planet. I’ve been doing this for about two years now just in my spare time so to speak. I wanna do it in surround sound. It’ll have to be in surround sound for Saturn to work."

f6ryo.jpg

Hope he's got Robin Guthrie on guitar then for the space songs then and not some shitty rnb beat box shite!

:eek:

Studying the planets with Dr Dre would totally be better than going to PETA meetings and hanging out at Nancy Sinatra's pool with Morrissey.

Yeah but Dr. DRE is an anagram of Dr. RED and Avatar has taught us in the legless, charioteer quest that I'm on that BLUE people are the ones to connect our ponytails with. :p Nah I'm just kidding, I bet Dr. Dre is awesome. The first one to put a ring ding dong on my finger wins. :D

Dr. Dre Now Working on Second Album He’ll Never Finish

In this month's issue of Vibe, the good Dr. tells the world of an instrumental album called The Planets he has in the works. Says Dre: "I have the ideas for it ... I don’t even know if I should be saying this, but f*** it. [Laughs.] It’s just my interpretation of what each planet sounds like. I’m gonna go off on that. Just all instrumental. I’ve been studying the planets and learning the personalities of each planet. I’ve been doing this for about two years now just in my spare time so to speak. I wanna do it in surround sound. It’ll have to be in surround sound for Saturn to work."

f6ryo.jpg

WOW! Why has no-one thought of doing this before! :eek:

:p

Studying the planets with Dr Dre would totally be better than going to PETA meetings and hanging out at Nancy Sinatra's pool with Morrissey.

:laughing: Don't know who dr Dre is but agree 100%!

...Hope you don't mind dating a black guy CG. ;)

I forgot about Dre...:eek:

[youtube]E5a93wABHNM&feature[/youtube]

Tags
chroniced out compton dr drizze sticky ickyx2
Back
Top Bottom