Does anyone like Rowetta (the singer with the Happy Mondays)?& have you been on her website?

A

Andy I.

If you do a search for Rowetta you will get her website, she is a friend of Andy Rourke!!! I can't see Ro's webboard on my computor it comes up blank and I can't send messages she banned me, but I can see the rest of her site, Rowetta is always on her own site every day which is unusual!! I think she thinks I am "Rourkey's stalker" which upsets me because I don't mean any harm to Rourke or his friends like Rowetta. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!!!!

> If you do a search for Rowetta you will get her website, she is a friend
> of Andy Rourke!!! I can't see Ro's webboard on my computor it comes up
> blank and I can't send messages she banned me, but I can see the rest of
> her site, Rowetta is always on her own site every day which is unusual!! I
> think she thinks I am "Rourkey's stalker" which upsets me
> because I don't mean any harm to Rourke or his friends like Rowetta. Merry
> Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!!!!

'I think she thinks I am "Rourkey's stalker" which upsets me because I don't mean any harm to Rourke or his friends like Rowetta.'

Hehe that's fu-nny, what HAVE you been doing? Rowetta's cool, wasn't she involved with Andy & Mike's last dodgily named project that never got off the ground?

Re: Info on Rowetta/Rourke project

QUESTION: Rowetta's cool, wasn't she involved with Andy & Mike's last dodgily named project that never got off the ground?

ANSWER: Yes, that project was aptly named, "SHITE f***ING EX-POP-STAR HAS-BEENS, WANNA-BE's LOOKING TO REKINDLE PAST GLORIES AND REPLENISH SAVINGS SQUANDERED ON DRUGS AND BOOZE DURING HEYDAY OF CAREER. OFFERING RUBBISH-LIKE PRODUCT FOR JACKASSES WILLING TO DISH OUT HARD EARNED MONEY FOR UNTESTED PRODUCT BASED ON NAME-VALUE ALONE".

Back
Top Bottom