Documentary about Latino Morrissey Fans

Had you previously known about Morrissey's huge Latino following?

• Yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ElizabethDaza

Hello,

I made a documentary in college a few years back and am re-posting it online.

It's called "Their Charming Hombre," and it's about Morrissey's biggest fanbase: Latinos!

It was too long to compress on myspace and youtube, so I picked my favorite clips and posted them.

The clips feature live music from Girl in a Coma, as well as a brief comment from Jose Maldonado of the Sweet and Tender Hooligans.

Please feel free to comment on the videos as you wish, or send me an email if you have any questions.

the links: http://www.myspace.com/azadzile (you'll find the videos by clicking "videos" link in my profile)

OR http://www.youtube.com/elizdaza

Thanks!
Elizabeth:D

Morrissey's biggest fan-base?

I thought his largest fan-base was made up of terribly awkward white heterosexual males in their 20s and 30s (or in others words: me).

Morrissey's biggest fan-base?

I thought his largest fan-base was made up of terribly awkward white heterosexual males in their 20s and 30s (or in others words: me).

Haha..yes.
Also second in line are girls that fall for his sensitivity and looks. I think that's it. :)

Can we get a poll going to decide "what kind of Morrissey fan" are you?

seriously, I think it's pointless to say..whose his "biggest" fan base...everyone should celebrate the fact that we all have one thing in common..despite whatever differences we might have...

Are their any Latino fans in Norway?

I think I asked once If Sweet And Tender Hooligans have written any original songs..would be nice to hear

Has their been threads about why there is such a big Latino fan base? I can't seem to find any while searching. I never really thought about.

Monique

Has their been threads about why there is such a big Latino fan base? I can't seem to find any while searching. I never really thought about.

Monique

Like all guys..they're trying to get laid

Yes and we like "terribly awkward white heterosexual males in their 20s and 30s." See how life comes full circle. LOL

Well, I waited and waited for one of your type to come around, but I ended up finding someone twice as awkward as myself instead. I guess that means I broke the circle.

Well, I waited and waited for one of your type to come around, but I ended up finding someone twice as awkward as myself instead. I guess that means I broke the circle.

Next girl I date...2 upfront requirements

1:Not a control freak
2:Appreciate My love for Morrissey

Shouldn't you include something about your child. That is your child, right?

EDIT: Awww, damn we really turned this thread upside down. Sorry.

Last edited:
Can we get a poll going to decide "what kind of Morrissey fan" are you?

seriously, I think it's pointless to say..whose his "biggest" fan base...everyone should celebrate the fact that we all have one thing in common..despite whatever differences we might have...

Are their any Latino fans in Norway?

Hi.
This is actually the first time I write here, because I`m a little bit insecure when it comes to my english grammar(so bear with me if this comes out wrong). But I just HAD to answer this question. Yes, I think we have some Latino Morrissey fans in Norway. Not many though. But I`m really with you on this one. It`s difficult and unnecessary to determine who or what group is the "biggest" Morrissey fan.

Shouldn't you include something about your child. That is your child, right?

My child comes first...any and everybody should know that...but I'm not going to introduce people to my daughter unless things get somewhat serious...

I mean if her mother was a ho, and had different men coming around all the time..it would piss me off...

Fortunately, she found somebody dumber than me to put up with her...

But this really isn't the place for this post

SO, are you telling us that your ex wore the pants in the family? ;)

SO, are you telling us that your ex wore the pants in the family? ;)

ohhh..she tried to...which is why we fought constantly...I really didn't care what she did..but she always tried to tell me what to do...now..she found somebody who just goes along with her and doesn't fight..."Cause he luvs her"...doesn't have a set of balls is more like it

I'm used to having boyfriends not like Morrissey and usually my other tastes in music as well. I wonder what it would be like to date another Morrissey fan. I think for it to work out, I'd have to be the bigger fan because it would be too weird if we were both competing to jump on stage for a kiss...
I understand heterosexuals that want to do that, BUT I wouldn't be able to explain that to my friends and family ..lol :)

Where are all the male Moz fans in NJ. God..I need to move to the west coast and snag me a hot latino =)

Monique

Back
Top Bottom