Dear Santa

M

Miss Proper

Dear Santa,

I've been a good girl, here's my Christmas list:

1. 2 baboons to skullphuck Russ T.

2. A camel to schit on his face when the baboons are done.

3. 4 starving Afghany kids to feast on his brain (not much of a meal, I know, but they don't celebrate xmas anyways).

4. A new Morrissey cd.

Thanks Santa!

Ha ha ha,now that's a real woman for me. See,I have this amazing effect on people. I love you miss proper. Let's get married and have a busload of proper kidz??

I am so ashamed of my family, get me out of this trailer park!

Re: I am so ashamed of my family, get me out of this trailer park!

Shut up and eat your oatmeal. hey,why spend all this money on you and a house when I can spend it wining and dining Russ t's mom? after all,she is your mom,so be nice to her. Maybe we'll kick cruss t out of hiz place and take over there? sound good?

Re: ... and that wasn't funny at all.

Sure it is,very funny to be exact. I think everything was 100 % accurate. Just like i'm accurate when I say your a phucking yackel who needz to schuit beat out of you by me. Now that'z accurate.

Just Married???

>>Ha ha ha,now that's a real woman for me. See,I have this amazing effect on people. I love you miss proper. Let's get married and have a busload of proper kidz??

Only on one condition. On the way to the reception, Instead of dragging aluminum cans from the limo , can we tie Russ to the bumper and skid him along? His mom can drive the limo and honk the horn. I bet she'll get us a nice gift.

Re: Just Married???

It's a deal. My darling Miss Proper,what a match made in heaven. Sure we can do that. Maybe at the reception I can get those two oompa loompa's that we know to come and take a nice schit on russ t's face?? save us some money on entertainment. people would line up to see that. Maybe we could string him up from the ceiling and beat him like a pinata? do you think schit would come out and not candy?