Coachella Valley

R

Rebel

Well to my surprize I heard the announcement today at 7:30 a.m today on KROQ. They played bits os RAGE, BECK, CHEMICAL BROS, AND OUR BELOVED MORRISSEY. They played a piece of How Soon Is Now? and Everyday Is Like Sunday. I would love to got to this event, a hardcore fan myself, I doubt that I'll get tickets though. One of the last concerts KROQ did sold out in less than a minute. You'd have to camp out overnite to get tickets. The only way to win is listen to KROQ, all weekend and pray that you'll be caller 106. Oh, and that thing about Beck and Johnny Marr, that would be so F'N cool to see Johnny there in the same place with MORRISSEY. Even though Coachella is almost 200 miles away from my house, I will despretley try to be there. If Moz does show up, this will be my first MOZ concert ever, other than the Sweet and Tender Hooligans back in the Palace. If you live in the 213-310-323 area code email me, Don't be shy....LATERS

> Well to my surprize I heard the announcement today at 7:30 a.m¿ today on KROQ. They played bits os RAGE, BECK, CHEMICAL BROS,¿ AND OUR BELOVED MORRISSEY. They played a piece of How Soon Is¿ Now? and Everyday Is Like Sunday. I would love to got to this¿ event, a hardcore fan myself, I doubt that I'll get tickets¿ though. One of the last concerts KROQ did sold out in less than¿ a minute. You'd have to camp out overnite to get tickets. The¿ only way to win is listen to KROQ, all weekend and pray that¿ you'll be caller 106. Oh, and that thing about Beck and Johnny¿ Marr, that would be so F'N cool to see Johnny there in the same¿ place with MORRISSEY. Even though Coachella is almost 200 miles¿ away from my house, I will despretley try to be there. If Moz¿ does show up, this will be my first MOZ concert ever, other than¿ the Sweet and Tender Hooligans back in the Palace. If you live¿ in the 213-310-323 area code email me, Don't be shy....LATERS

Any news yet on when tickets go on sale?

hey rebel, call and win tix! you owe me remember? so you'll have to give me one. you know where to find me (truly disappointed.)¿ Well to my surprize I heard the announcement today at 7:30 a.m¿ today on KROQ. They played bits os RAGE, BECK, CHEMICAL BROS,¿ AND OUR BELOVED MORRISSEY. They played a piece of How Soon Is¿ Now? and Everyday Is Like Sunday. I would love to got to this¿ event, a hardcore fan myself, I doubt that I'll get tickets¿ though. One of the last concerts KROQ did sold out in less than¿ a minute. You'd have to camp out overnite to get tickets. The¿ only way to win is listen to KROQ, all weekend and pray that¿ you'll be caller 106. Oh, and that thing about Beck and Johnny¿ Marr, that would be so F'N cool to see Johnny there in the same¿ place with MORRISSEY. Even though Coachella is almost 200 miles¿ away from my house, I will despretley try to be there. If Moz¿ does show up, this will be my first MOZ concert ever, other than¿ the Sweet and Tender Hooligans back in the Palace. If you live¿ in the 213-310-323 area code email me, Don't be shy....LATERS
this is you on a bad day

beavis18.jpg