Chords to all Smiths songs

Brilliant! Cheers for the that, Skinny. See the other one "Play Guitar With... The Smiths". Wonder is it any different?

that description makes me think that it won't be worth much trouble if it's just the main chord sequences. you need a tab book for marr's playing.

> Didn't know this existed - I'm gonna get me one of these!

> Sk.

> that description makes me think that it won't be worth much trouble if
> it's just the main chord sequences. you need a tab book for marr's
> playing.

Fair enough, but if you're a "strummer" like me, it fits the bill nicely. I used to have all the Album books with full tabs, but lost them in a house move.

Sk.

> Brilliant! Cheers for the that, Skinny. See the other one "Play
> Guitar With... The Smiths". Wonder is it any different?

I used to have this one, but there's just 6 of the most popular songs. What attracted me to the first book mentioned is that it contains some not found in other books like Wonderful Woman, Jeane, The Draize Train, I Keep Mine Hidden and Work Is A Four-Letter Word. I've had some time away from work and I've been toying with the idea of doing a similar thing for Morrissey's solo songs. I've done about half of them. Maybe do a website for them.

Sk.

i see what you mean. would've loved to have seen those album books with tabs - the only ones i ever saw here in america were for piano & voice, with guitar chord boxes. not nearly enough, for me.

> Fair enough, but if you're a "strummer" like me, it fits the
> bill nicely. I used to have all the Album books with full tabs, but lost
> them in a house move.

> Sk.

Back
Top Bottom