cant wait im going to see morrissey tomorrow! woo hoo!

if you dont que early for the gig how close to the stage can you usually get at a moz gig? wed will be my first ever moz gig and just wondered if anyone would be kind enough to give me some ideas

> if you dont que early for the gig how close to the stage can you usually
> get at a moz gig? wed will be my first ever moz gig and just wondered if
> anyone would be kind enough to give me some ideas

I have seen himself over eighty times and have never queued early (apart from Wolverhampton!). This has not stopped me getting up to/near the front and having a great time. Just be patient and wait until the moshing crowd get too knackered and sweaty, and you'll be able to get a good view up front. Sometimes the best views are from just to the side of the moshing crew.

You'll have problems tomorrow night since the Lowry venue isn't really designed for a Morrissey audience. Just be cheeky and try to squeeze past security to get into the front block of seats - if you aren't there already.

Enjoy your first time...it's never a disappointment!

lucky you ....youll love it ive got to wait til may 6th ....counting the days

> if you dont que early for the gig how close to the stage can you usually
> get at a moz gig? wed will be my first ever moz gig and just wondered if
> anyone would be kind enough to give me some ideas
I wouldnt bother to que early anyway, everytime i get to the front (after waiting for what seems like hours) the larger louts just breeze in and push there way to the front! its happenend to me loads of times and im only short!youll probably get pushed to the front by the crowd anyway,im happy to say ive made it to the front once but never again, i couldnt enjoy the songs because some retard kept poking me in the back with a key and i got moulded into the bars by some 7 foot men so had to be carried over!

Back
Top Bottom