can't view IHFJ Video-C site

I don't think so; not yet, anyway. Did you make sure that you have the latest version of quicktime installed on your computer? It's free on the apple site. Try www.mac.com for it...

> I don't think so; not yet, anyway. Did you make sure that you have the
> latest version of quicktime installed on your computer? It's free on the
> apple site. Try www.mac.com for it...

thanks thursday pathetic!

my home computer said the quicktime server was busy, now i'm at work and windows 2000 won't let me install quicktime! ahhh!

Evil machines! ha ha... Windows 2000 won't let you? I have Windows 98 (I KNOW, I know...) and I was able to...(?)

thursday-pathetic, i have windows 98 at home, why did i have so much trouble with it there??? i think i'm having trouble at work because our IT person is really horrible, ie, you need system administrator rights to do anything

yes, exactly; if they have a firewall set up that won't let anything through, then that's DEFINITELY why (since you won't be able to accept or deny anything from your workstation, most likely)... Oh well, you'll be able to do it from home, then!

one more question! when i tried watching it at home, it tried to automatically download some these missing QuickTime parts but it couldn't because the "server was busy" or sth, why???

thanks, mate!!

What you should do is, instead of trying to download it immediately, go to the apple site and download and then install the latest version of Quicktime. THEN, restart your computer. After it reboots, the installation will be complete and there won't be any 'bugs,' hopefully; you should be able to watch the video!
I do hope someone puts it into mpeg format soon, that way we'll be able to watch it full screen (my computer doesn't have the memory to do so, otherwise I would). I don't have cable, but even if I did, I'm sure the crashing bores that run American television/mtv wouldn't play it anyway, so this will be the only way for me to see it fullscreen!
If you have any more questions or problems with the quicktime, just send me an email, since I'm leaving the forum shortly. I'll check my email later today. Good luck!

thanks thursday-pathetic, will try again when i get home! you're a star!