buy tickets for the other dates here!

They say they keep the prices as alow as possible, but that still means about £150

Where they say its general admission, is it actually? or do they lack information about seating charts?

are they having a laugh? £97 + £7 booking fee per ticket!!!!!!!!!
wankers

> Where they say its general admission, is it actually? or do they lack
> information about seating charts?

These getmetickets guys were on BBC Watchdog a month or two back, apparantly tickets are just given to you outside the stadium by a tout guy anyway. Just common touts hiding behind a fancy website.

I begrudge it but I've used touts before and will do again. When you've just gotta go there's no other option.

But surely, touts can't get tickets themselves before they go on sale ... and seeing as tickets are limited to 4 per person, i don't see how these scroungers are doing what they're doing.
call me naive, but i don't think the rest of the dates are going to be such a desperate scramble. when i went to the bridlington show in 2004 i saw the advert in the NME about a week after tickets had gone on sale. i originally phoned up for blackpool, which was sold out but then the woman said there were tickets left for bridlington. i got 2, no trouble.
plus, i didn't want tickets for the london show today, but when i finally emerged out of bed this morning, i checked the seetickets website to see how fast they'd sold ... the time was 11.42am GMT, and all three dates were still availiable. why did people have so much trouble getting them?

This company needs to be....

...reported, how can they sell tickets early, Sanctuary are in control of tickets distribution, i fear someone inside is getting tickets before official release dates.

> plus, i didn't want tickets for the london show today, but when i finally
> emerged out of bed this morning, i checked the seetickets website to see
> how fast they'd sold ... the time was 11.42am GMT, and all three dates
> were still availiable. why did people have so much trouble getting them?

But you didn't try to buy any. If you'd clicked throught the links you'd have found they HAD sold out - it's commonplace to leave up the appearance of ticket availability for an hour or two after they have actually sold out (or when there are only singles available). Believe me, apart from the Strokes sale, it was the most clogged up sale I can recall - worse than Glastonbury. I hope for your sake you're right about next week but if you're as relaxed next week as you seem now you'd better settle for Whitehaven - cos you certainly won't get Manchester without a lot of effort.

"Believe me, apart from the Strokes sale, it was the most clogged up sale I can recall"

True, i didn't try to buy any. so i guess that the links i saw were dead ends by that time.
However, with regards to the strokes tickets. i got a pair of those for doncaster dome after 15 mins of refreshing the seetickets page. i was on the site from 9am sharp. I will admit tho, that it's a lot more relaxed when buying for a standing gig, as you know you can fight your way to the front. i'm not looking forward to the scramble for seated venues.
perhaps we should collaborate as was suggested by someone else on here. who's wanting to go to sheffield and manchester apollo?

> However, with regards to the strokes tickets. i got a pair of those for
> doncaster dome after 15 mins of refreshing the seetickets page. i was on
> the site from 9am sharp.

Actually you're right - I guess I'm talking from a London perspective as I was only interested in Shepherds Bush Empire (couldn't make Hammersmith and have ended up at Brighton!).

Re: This company needs to be....

The thing is, they're not actually selling them early as you don't actually the tickets until the day of the gig if you're lucky.

From what was said on Watchdog, these are best avoided. You're probably better off buying off eBay.

Re: This company needs to be....

They probably haven't got the tickets yet. Just counting on getting them on the day to sell on.

FYI - Watchdog

> wow!

Watchdog did a piece on this company recently. Not just the prices but the non delivery.

M23

Back
Top Bottom