Boz Message

I wonder what was strange about Indianapolis? That show rocked, I was astonished at what a fabulous crowd it was. Chicago was full of lameo hipsters by comparison.

"It was a strange but enjoyable night in Indianapolis - saw thw Necromantix last night in St Louis, the singer is Danish. I'm at the venue already and tonight we drive to Kansas City. I have time off in June, can't wait! cheers
bb"

Can't wait? Is touring getting too much? or is that just the way of things?

Nice to know that Boz is enjoying his time in the US. Thanks for posting this for all of us to see!:)

Look at the schedule... then go to Google and look at drive times between cities... after Indy, they left at abt. midnight to drive to St. Louis- 5 hours, give or take. Some of the gigs are three nights in a row... which wouldn't be so bad if not for the driving- basically they're doing all their sleeping on a bus between cities. Hard life.

I talked to Jesse after the Indy show and you could see it in his eyes- exhausted.

thanks for the post

when i saw a video on youtube called 420 price is right

here

I sent it to boz on myspace. he wrote back to me saying he was actually watching price is right when that happened and he was surprised that anybody would post that up on youtube...

clearly i was thrilled that he took the time to write back to me and promptly sent a request to add him as a friend!

Boz is so sweet!

Oooh yes - this might be a good place to let you guys know about some of Boz's extra-curricular activities. Lots of his rare, deleted, etc tracks are available to download from iTunes. All the info can be found here, courtesy of Steve Hooker, who's worked with Boz loads over the years.

(PS: that;s a Coke bottle they're sniffing... not a dildo!)

Last edited:
Boz is so sweet!

Oooh yes - this might be a good place to let you guys know about some of Boz's extra-curricular activities. Lots of his rare, deleted, etc tracks are available to download from iTunes. All the info can be found here, courtesy of Steve Hooker, who's worked with Boz loads over the years.

(PS: that;s a Coke bottle they're sniffing... not a dildo!)

ha hahahahahah! I love that photo :)

I haven't, cos he never plays near me! I'd love to see him do his own gig though. Watching his antics is almost as entertaining as watching Moz during a gig!

I've heard the stuff he's done outside of Moz, and it's pretty damn good. What's quite sweet is that he did some stuff on Steve Hooker's "Stagger Lee is Back" album - on a break between tour dates last year. You'd think he'd be knackered, but no... the bloke just doesn't stop!

Back
Top Bottom