Boz Boorer interview - A Heart Is A Spade

He allegedly acted 'brutally' (this is Boz we're talking about!) and 'had a right go at her'

Actually, this makes it more convincing to me, than less convincing.

We have seen Boz having a really nasty go at people from the stage at least a couple of times over the years at Morrissey concerts. One incident was when a fan was thrown out for saying something or other. I seem to remember another in similar circumstances (I would have to search). Boz was reported as being overly nasty in defence of Moz.

Look anyone who has stuck by the often-unreasonable and frequently-neurotic Morrissey all these years when everyone else has been discarded (except a few friends who don't actually have to work with him) must have - and we've seen it, publicly - a fanatical devotion to doing and saying the 'right' thing in Moz's eyes.

No idea whether this report about a German girl on a plane is true - no idea at all - but can I believe Boz would have a 'right go' at a fan that had upset Moz, however innocuously, on a plane, in a very strong way and even make other passengers feel uncomfortable. Yes definitely, it's very plausible.

Am I the only one who thinks all this 'German girl' stuff is a load of old bunkum invented by the lass herself and who is posting under the pseudonymous 'Anonymous' (unlike I, who was given this name at birth).

I hate to throw wood on an already blazing fire but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander.

Am I the only one who thinks all this 'German girl' stuff is a load of old bunkum invented by the lass herself and who is posting under the pseudonymous 'Anonymous' (unlike I, who was given this name at birth).

Sounds like she's just seeking attention. Sorry gal. I'm not on twitter, has anyone asked her why she's making up shit about Boz?

WTF.

Hallo, I'm "that German girl". These are the facts:

First, I prefer the term "woman" since I'm currently approaching my 40s. Second, it's true that there was an incident once which included me, a beach (not on any of the Channel Islands, I've never been there), some angry tears, and the police (or coast guards), but that had NOTHING to do with Boz, or a suicide attempt. I wouldn't claim that I'm particularly fond of existing, but I'd never take my own life, especially not just because anyone "has a go at me". I've met Boz a couple of times after Morrissey shows, NEVER on an airplane, he gave me an autograph once, and he never treated me unfairly. I have nothing bad to tell about him. I tweeted about how I'd like to invade a Morrissey stage and then hug him as a surprise for writing Istanbul on May 20th this year, why would I possibly write that if I had any issues with Boz. I've also NEVER said or indicated that Boz had opened a letter that was intended for Morrissey. Whoever claims that he's got that story "directly from the horse's mouth" should get their facts straight.

There's only two people who could have posted that crap - either it's that mad Swedish guy who calls himself "Urban" or "Urbanus", who likes to imagine me as that helpless naive needy little girl which needs to be rescued by him, just because he thinks I'm cute, or - more likely, since Urban hasn't been around for months - it's that c***ish MorrisseysWorld character called "broken", who has a history of libelling people who refuse to faint all over MorrisseysWorld and instead dare to criticise them. Making me look like some mental drug addict would be exactly his style. Whoever it is, I have no clue why they bring up this story NOW, in THIS context, YEARS later, and that is all I have to say about it.

WTF.

Hallo, I'm "that German girl". These are the facts:

First, I prefer the term "woman" since I'm currently approaching my 40s. Second, it's true that there was an incident once which included me, a beach (not on any of the Channel Islands, I've never been there), some angry tears, and the police (or coast guards), but that had NOTHING to do with Boz, or a suicide attempt. I wouldn't claim that I'm particularly fond of existing, but I'd never take my own life, especially not just because anyone "has a go at me". I've met Boz a couple of times after Morrissey shows, NEVER on an airplane, he gave me an autograph once, and he never treated me unfairly. I have nothing bad to tell about him. I tweeted about how I'd like to invade a Morrissey stage and then hug him as a surprise for writing Istanbul on May 20th this year, why would I possibly write that if I had any issues with Boz. I've also NEVER said or indicated that Boz had opened a letter that was intended for Morrissey. Whoever claims that he's got that story "directly from the horse's mouth" should get their facts straight.

There's only two people who could have posted that crap - either it's that mad Swedish guy who calls himself "Urban" or "Urbanus", who likes to imagine me as that helpless naive needy little girl which needs to be rescued by him, just because he thinks I'm cute, or - more likely, since Urban hasn't been around for months - it's that c***ish MorrisseysWorld character called "broken", who has a history of libelling people who refuse to faint all over MorrisseysWorld and instead dare to criticise them. Making me look like some mental drug addict would be exactly his style. Whoever it is, I have no clue why they bring up this story NOW, in THIS context, YEARS later, and that is all I have to say about it.

Despite this having nothing to do with me I have to comment on these things brought to my attention earlier today. After the Solo chat was taken down years ago the website and chat mentioned earlier in this thread managed to gather some of the people that used to visit the old Solo chatroom. Some of the people in this new chatroom registered while some used the guest option where you could type a name and log into the chat conversation going on.

I started visiting that website and chatroom during the year 2012 but never registered a nickname and only used the guest button option where I either typed different names or used the Guest number given. I wasn't very chatty but I followed the discussions when they happened at times although the chatroom was never as hectic as the Solo one used to be. There could go weeks without much taking place in this new chatroom.

The people that were most frequent in the chatroom were the people using the nicknames Jazmine, Manc Lad, Morrissey 1959, Broken (mentioned earlier in this thread) and Chuck the female from Germany by some mistaken for a man because of the nickname. Urban or Urbanus mentioned earlier in this thread was also a name often seen in the chatroom as was Heather and a host of other people plus anonymous people like me that never registered or chatted away much.

The story posted in this thread about Chuck and Boz was posted in the chatroom when me and a few others were present. During a chat conversation the user registered as Chuck started to talk about this quite long story that apparently had happened a few years ago. I know that I have seen this entire chat conversation in print on the website and from that and me being present as Chuck told it I know that Jazmine and Broken were present in the chatroom. There was a debate about the person Urbanus being authentic or not which drove Broken to checking the ip of that chatname and finding out that the person chatting as Urbanus was indeed chatting from somewhere in England in the London area. Shortly after that the nickname Urbanus stopped appearing in the chatroom which was many months ago as Chuck mentions above, just after new years if I remember correctly.

Chuck has gone on record on that website saying she does not like notes being taken from chat conversations explaining how she is often under the influence from a bottle of Chardonnay and possibly some other substances. The fact of the matter is that many things have been said by Chuck with the registered chatname that she has since denied. Because of this the moderator of the chat and website have posted proof of things that were said in the chatroom to question Chuck when she is denying things posted by her in the chat.

The story about Boz came as a shock to a few people present in the chat when she told them and of course no one was really sure what to make of it. The entire conversation was copied and saved by the website moderator or a visitor to the chatroom and published on the website at least once. I have no idea what Chuck wanted to say with that story but it is clear to most people on the website that she posted the exact story told earlier in this thread. If she wanna deny the story and come clean and say it was done to get attention from people in the chat then she should do so instead of attacking Broken who always did his best to make the chatroom a nice place to be for everyone and I know he was even attacked for being a gay man in there. Broken also proved that the one behind the name Urbanus was not in Sweden and simply used a name famous from the old Solo chatroom. Those that knew Urbanus from the Solo chat are convinced he never ever visited the chatroom that Broken was moderating.

As a regular Solo visitor off and on for years I also know that Urbanus from Sweden is no longer among us. When a swedish newspaper writes about it then I think we can safely believe that. Links to that story can be found here at Solo and the swedish newspaper based in Gothenburg mentioned it as Morrissey visited Gothenburg for the book signing. Whoever used his name in the chat flirting with Chuck and saying things about her forgot one very important thing and that was his absolute dislike for germans. Being dutch myself that was something that got stuck in me from conversations with him in the solo chat many years ago.

I wanna leave som evidence on how Chuck has not been a trusted chatter on that website with moderators having to question her ways in the past and even banned her earlier this year which was later upheld as she was given a 1 month trial to prove she could behave. That explains her rant towards Broken and the website in her above comments.

http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.se/2014/03/day-907-morrissey-world-peace-is-none.html

http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.se/2013/04/day-567-mozziah-speaks-but-should-his.html

http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.se/2014_01_01_archive.html

Is that following Moz blog a satire or actually a hive of mentalists?

Is that following Moz blog a satire or actually a hive of mentalists?

It's run by a mentally unstable man who has multiple twitter accounts pretending to be different people, one of them morrissey. He claims some of these "characters" are actually morrissey. It's just him, and he's a lunatic who ropes people into his cult. So the blog he runs follows the other blog he runs pretending to be morrissey parodying himself.

Bunch of psychos.

That she never told me or any of the others. Just what was in it generally and between the lines. I could tell it was hard for her and because of the events on that flight she didn't want to give it to me or others word by word. But I asked her if she was rude to Morrissey in the letter and she claimed that there was nothing like that in it.

Maybe she should just stop smoking weed!

I will never have respect for Boz after what he did to that mentally unstable german girl on the bands flight to a channel island. In any case her letter was for Morrissey and not him and he had no right to have such a right go at her during the flight over which nearly resulted in her taking her own life.

Your a f***ing attention seeking rocket

Tags
boz boorer

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom