Borgata show

mozinmich

So what's the deal with the Borgata show? I can't tell from the online info. how the seating is set up. Are the GAs the opportunity to get up front? Worth the price of admission (compared to other venues?)

I was actually in The borgata/Atlantic City last week on a visit from the UK, how do you think Morrissey will go down in such a place, from my point of view I just can't see Morrissey being a hit in such a place. please tell me i'm wrong?!!
i just wish I was there when he was there, there is something I hate about being in a town on a one off visit knowing Moz will be there in a few weeks and I won't. Hope you enjoy him AC!!

So what's the deal with the Borgata show? I can't tell from the online info. how the seating is set up. Are the GAs the opportunity to get up front? Worth the price of admission (compared to other venues?)

There are GA as well as upper and lower risers. Capacity about 3500.

If you do get GA, definitely try to get to the front because from what I heard from some friends of mine, the stage is low.

Worth the money? Its a bargin at $75/$95! Don Henley tickets are going for $150? f***in Dylan tickets are $147??

It's supposedly a beautiful hotel and venue. Plenty of Philly and South Jersey folks will be there. I, for one, will represent the Northern Jersey contingency. :p

Back
Top Bottom