"Blue-unscented Flowers"

SeniorLife

To be finished, would be a relief.
I know this is way past the date, but I thought I'd share something interesting that I experienced when I went to the Salt Lake show.

I took my daughter, and left my tickets at our hotel in another city. So I had to re-print them at our hotel in Salt Lake. I used the hotel computer and had to pick up the prints at the desk. The kind lady went and retrieved my tickets, and she said:

"I'll tell you a little secret, Mr. Morrissey is staying at the hotel across the street." I said, that was really cool, and how did she know. She said, someone from his entourage called me and asked that I pick out, and I quote, "blue-unscented flowers" from our shop and have them delivered to his room. She really emphasized that he wanted them unscented.

Here's a pic of his hotel, which was 1/2 mile away from the venue. Needless to say, my daughter and I were not staying in a hotel that nice, but strangely was located right across the street.

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

Blikey! I reckon only in Utah would you see a creepy structure like that and call it a "hotel".

I reckon Nancy's favorite flowers are yellow roses. I reckon I hope Morrissey wasn't cheating on her with some groupie that liked blue roses on the bed while he was banging her. :cry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom