BBC SHITHEADS

N

Natalie Joyce

I just knew that would happen yeh i wonder how many people actually want to watch a casualty wannabe program.....erm NO-ONE. they didn't even finish shakespear sister, what the hell....THANKS ALOT BBC AND JAMES BROWN!

> I just knew that would happen yeh i wonder how many people actually want
> to watch a casualty wannabe program.....erm NO-ONE. they didn't even
> finish shakespear sister, what the hell....THANKS ALOT BBC AND JAMES
> BROWN!

here here!!!....what a set of cocks, don't even get me started on Chronic Murray and Edith Shitwell!

grrrr
love
kes

and also how many times did james billy bastard brown repeat the words 'soul power' f*** me, if he had so much i wish he'd a used it to petrol himself off the stage and make way for Moz. It wouldn't suprise me if he left his zimmer nearby to make a safe exit.
Indeed a crashing bore

Typical. Edith Shitwell's 'Girlfriend in a Coma' comment made me wretch.
Fools.

I found myself shouting at the T.V after that comment. But it wansn't as bad as a comment i just so happened to stumble uponwhen making my way to MTV2. Ntl people will know that before MTV2 there is a hideous channel named MTV hits, and on that channel were some rather annoying presenters from Channel 4's popworld. I heard the name Morrissey and stopped channel flicking. they were going to show the new vid (FOTGTD) so i kept it on. The guy thinking he was hilarious said, 'oh he was good in men behaving badly' and the woman chuckled like they both absolutly couldn't give a f*** about Moz but had to show it cuz it was a new release. The woman admitted that she knew f*** all about him, and swiftly changed the conversation to that about a much more influencial band named Blue!
Just thought i'd share that with you

Back
Top Bottom