Bad sound quality = really bad feeling

S

Srgnt Pppr

It´s all about the feeling. How are you able to listen to the new album in the quality the songs are in now? The feeling, it´s completely gone. You destroy the songs by listening to them in this condition. I downloaded the stream, but I couldn´t listen to the songs. The quality was so poor. No feeling. Damn, wait for the f***in´ album. Isn´t that why we all buy albums? So we can feel that wonderful thing when we first listen to the songs. The first listening is really important, and you completely destroy it by listening to that shitty stream. :/

> It´s all about the feeling. How are you able to listen to the new album in
> the quality the songs are in now? The feeling, it´s completely gone. You
> destroy the songs by listening to them in this condition. I downloaded the
> stream, but I couldn´t listen to the songs. The quality was so poor. No
> feeling. Damn, wait for the f***in´ album. Isn´t that why we all buy
> albums? So we can feel that wonderful thing when we first listen to the
> songs. The first listening is really important, and you completely destroy
> it by listening to that shitty stream. :/

i hear rumors there's a download out now from a promo cd (meaning good quality). and let me tell you, i downloaded my ROTT from a link here and it must be the promo version. because the quality i'm listenning to sounds good

Can someone link to the promo cd download. I just want to hear "Life Is A Pigsty". :S

"puddle." with a period is a total lying wanker, please ignore it.

hmmm perhaps..

But now youll get to her a sensation 2 times. first the lyrics, then later the music.

BTW---The stream itself is absolutely fine quality, it's the rips of the stream that have horrible quality. PS, maybe it's the headphones you are wearing.

It will however be great to get my mitts wrapped around the actual product though.

I thought that the promo CD was "protected".

I will deal with whatever quality I have now so I can listen on my iPod.......

I take it you never listened to tapes of tapes of the radio?

I can't wait to hear the album either, but hearing low-quality versions of songs before I can buy an album by whatever artist, I've done that since I was awfully young... the song is eternal...

love, math+

> Can someone link to the promo cd download. I just want to hear "Life
> Is A Pigsty". :S

>

you know i've been listenning to it, and i don't think mine is the promo. what happened is some people tried to 'fix' it and that's what's been circulating. it's all dampered but not really apparent because it's all the same quality. it doesn't sound good. there's no fuzz and all that, but the 'fixing' really takes a toll on his voice. people complaining moz hitting high notes, which i admit i prefer him not doing because i'm not into that style from anyone, but at the same time it sounds worse because of the quality of the download. just compare the first three songs we have of high quality with the rest of the songs and you can tell right away the shitty quality. this leak was a horrible thing!!

Back
Top Bottom