Awesome video ~ skaters tear it up to Glamorous Glue!

Hee hee.

When you mentioned "skaters", I first thought of ice skaters. Moz in a recent interview talked about how nice it would be if ice skaters used his music when performing. The remark probably was meant to be sarcastic.

Skateboarders are cool, too.

Yeah, the only people that go to my school and listen to Moz are the skate punks. All the annoying hip Velvet Underground types listen to the Smiths.

Sir Alec said:
Yeah, the only people that go to my school and listen to Moz are the skate punks. All the annoying hip Velvet Underground types listen to the Smiths.

Do you skate?

WhyteGrrrl said:
That was fantastic! I'm so going to go get out all my old photoalbums and look at the pics from my husband's skater day! Thanks!

Cool! I love watching guys (and gals) skate. I sure wish I could. Does your husband still give it a whirl every now and then?

realitybites said:
Cool! I love watching guys (and gals) skate. I sure wish I could. Does your husband still give it a whirl every now and then?

Once in a while he does, not so much since breaking his ankle though!

He used to try to teach me, but I am so clumsy it was quite a sight!

mozmic_dancer said:
Hee hee.

When you mentioned "skaters", I first thought of ice skaters. Moz in a recent interview talked about how nice it would be if ice skaters used his music when performing. The remark probably was meant to be sarcastic.

Skateboarders are cool, too.

I think 'To me you are a work of art' would be a great song to ice skate to :)

Re: great video

poprenaissance said:
that's class, there. loved it.

i've been spending at least an hour every day surfing the hill i live on on my longboard. nothing more fun, though my usual skating music is the stone roses or sisters of mercy.

Wow, you skate?! Cool. You are in a great area for that.:)

Back
Top Bottom