attn: PIMP - check this out!!!

It's blank...Am I supposed to be the one to start things off?????? Where do I sign up for that?????

thicko c*** strikes again, his club foot buddy as been posting since yesterday at least, read the comments thicko!

> It's blank...Am I supposed to be the one to start things off?????? Where
> do I sign up for that?????

No...upper right corner...click "20 comments" or whatever to read all the comments

Re: No...upper right corner...click "20 comments" or whatever to read all the comments

Will do thanks.

Re: No...upper right corner...click "20 comments" or whatever to read all the comments

By the way,pal,I left a few "remakrs" on it myself. f*** YOU SHAMU.

I begged for that cd,that's f***in funny. You know all about "begging" fatso,you "beg" for more fish at seaworld, you "beg" for them to shovel more food into your mouth on a daily basis at the local buffett by your place so you can get even more fatter and more disgusting tan you already are,you've "begged" the people at weight watchers to put you on a diet so you can finally see your f***in feet porky,you "begged" me to not involve you in my rants and then you had to go and re open your 5 chinned cumdumpster and try to talk more shit????? you "begged" me to stop saying shit about greasey because "you and he werent dating anymore" according to you. Whats the matter,he find an even fatter whale to bang??? he harpoon you too many times?????? he get tired of your lazy eye porky????????

Back
Top Bottom