ATTENTION: UPCOMING CONCERT GOERS

• Thread starter Please, please let me get what I want this time...
  • Start date
P

Please, please let me get what I want this time...

This is just a simple request from one fan to others. Please, please…if you get on stage, be cool, be gentle – DON’T injure Morrissey (or anyone else in the band)! Not only for his own well-being, but to ensure that people who are spending a lot of hard earned money to see him in the upcoming concerts actually GET to see him. We don’t need a repeat of the first Vegas show. I, for one, have tickets to the last two Vegas shows and I’m nervous as hell, hoping he doesn’t get maimed in any of the concerts prior to these. I know it sounds like an extremely selfish request, so if you don’t do it for the rest of the fans, do it for Morrissey. He doesn’t want to get hurt, he wants to complete this entire tour. For the love of Morrissey! If you get on stage, remember this is not your chance to try out for the WWF.

looking to los angeles...

well said, my friend... i'm dropping over three bills to see the Mozzer on the 16th so i don't want any trouble either...

TO NATIVES OF LOS ANGELES: how is the palladium set up? do you think it will be easy or hard to make it on stage?

Re: looking to los angeles...

It has a high stage with a wide baracade. It is also pollicy of the Palladium to kick out anyone who gets on the stage or body surfs...
They are like NAZIs about this. I have seen, The Sex Pistols, Ministry, Sonic Youth, David Bowie, No Doubt, Fishbone, Primus, and many more there, and everytime someone does that stuff they get kicked out and not let back in. They guy suied once for someone kid that got crushed so they are very very paranoid these days.

As a side note, it's the place where they use to tape the old Lawerence Welk Show

Cheers...

> TO NATIVES OF LOS ANGELES: how is the palladium set up? do you
> think it will be easy or hard to make it on stage?

is it really so strange?

...yeah but do the S.G.s answer to the venue or Moz?

will they really eject a fan despite the fact that jumping onstage is a Morrissey tradition?

> It has a high stage with a wide baracade. It is also pollicy of
> the Palladium to kick out anyone who gets on the stage or body
> surfs...
> They are like NAZIs about this. I have seen, The Sex Pistols,
> Ministry, Sonic Youth, David Bowie, No Doubt, Fishbone, Primus,
> and many more there, and everytime someone does that stuff they
> get kicked out and not let back in. They guy suied once for
> someone kid that got crushed so they are very very paranoid
> these days.

Re: is it really so strange?

YES the Venue hires the security, and they have had a long history of problems and legal trouble, no matter if Moz himself tell them it's okay for people to body surf, and jump on stage, they don't care they don't want the headache, there are big signs posted to not do that all over the place, warning that you will be ejected from the show...

I have seen tons of shows there and I have seen tons of concert goers get ejected... unless you don't want to see the whole show... I wouldn't even think about going on stage...

> ...yeah but do the S.G.s answer to the venue or Moz?

> will they really eject a fan despite the fact that jumping
> onstage is a Morrissey tradition?

Back
Top Bottom