Anyone think their will be a DVD Concert released?

V

Vauxhall95

I was wondering if Sanctuary would release another live CD/DVD in the vein of "Live at Earl's Court" and "Who Put the 'M' in Manchester" respectfully?

Any ideas on which venue?

Should we start a petition asking Sanctuary to release a CD and/or DVD live concert?

-Vauxhall

> I was wondering if Sanctuary would release another live CD/DVD in the vein
> of "Live at Earl's Court" and "Who Put the 'M' in
> Manchester" respectfully?

> Any ideas on which venue?

> Should we start a petition asking Sanctuary to release a CD and/or DVD
> live concert?

> -Vauxhall

i don't think it will happen...if there is a live cd, i wouldn't want sanctuary putting it out.

the next CD release will probably be another compilation CD...B-sides weighted towards YATQ and ROTT, along with some album tracks and of cousre the live version of Jack The Ripper from Deafboy. live songs from "Who Put the M" would be nice although i already have the Mp3's of that show.

I predict 'Morrissey - The Greatest Hits' in time for xmas.

If I was a betting man, I would put ten shillings on something being released from the London Palladium shows. "Morrissey -Sunday Night at the London Palladium". They will have 3 sundays to cherry pick from.

Will Ladbrokes give me a price?

> and of cousre the live version of Jack The Ripper from Deafboy.

Haha, that's great.

Though I could honestly see Sanctuary putting out a compilation with a few songs from ROTT and some from YATQ and a few live ones plus the b-sides and making a killer album.

Did record companies suddenly grow a conscience?

I would have to agree. Morrissey is Sanctuary's "cash cow" and a safe bet. If they release a DVD concert from this tour, they know the Moz faithful will purchase it.

What good is a compilation album, especially with Quarry Deluxe on the market? Perhaps there will be a ROTT deluxe with the B-Sides?

I'm surprised I'm in the minority on this one. Morrissey makes $ for them. Why not pimp him for everything they can? Did record companies suddenly grow a conscience?

> If I was a betting man, I would put ten shillings on something being
> released from the London Palladium shows. "Morrissey -Sunday Night at
> the London Palladium". They will have 3 sundays to cherry pick from.

> Will Ladbrokes give me a price?

Back
Top Bottom