Anyone ever been to Bridgewater Hall?

Absolutely not! It is a beautiful venue (built approximately 8 years ago) which resembles an ocean going liner (when you get inside the auditorium you'll see what I mean). I'm looking forward to this show more than any other on the tour (and I'm going to six shows).

> Absolutely not! It is a beautiful venue (built approximately 8 years ago)
> which resembles an ocean going liner (when you get inside the auditorium
> you'll see what I mean). I'm looking forward to this show more than any
> other on the tour (and I'm going to six shows).

cheers!! :->

I'm seeing Nick Cave there in two weeks. It looks really nice check out their seating plan. They have a really useful 3d setup there.

I'm going too, i got tickets for row L will i be able to see morrissey or a small dot with a remarkable quiff?

> I'm going too, i got tickets for row L will i be able to see morrissey or
> a small dot with a remarkable quiff?

Yeah I got row K at the very right hand side on the aisle.

From this:

http://www.bridgewater-hall.co.uk/about/pans/panoramics/panpodc.html

I think we should have a good view

> Yeah I got row K at the very right hand side on the aisle.

> From this:

> http://www.bridgewater-hall.co.uk/about/pans/panoramics/panpodc.html I
> think we should have a good view
what number seat have you got?

> We got 1 to 4
not being nosey just wondering whereabouts mine will be based on yours. Anyway have fun.

Oddly enough the worst stalls seat I've ever had at The Bridgewater was on the front row (Ute Lemper, a few years ago). It was a sit down affair (I don't think they take too well to standing), and I was very tempted to find a spare seat towards the back of the hall, after the interval. Some did I recall!

The worst seats (personally speaking), are the single rows at the side of the circles. I don't like heights that much, and sat feeling very faint through the Hague Phillharmonic about 2 nights after Ute. To get to your seat was awful, as the rail is low, and I'm tall (squeezing past people). I didn't feel well that night!

Because of the odd shapes of the circle, some seats up there are a bit limited - you can see the stage, just not any of the audience. Alright I suppose, but occasionally I felt like I was watching the gig on dvd or something, rather than being there.

If you have a stall seat though, you should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom