Anyone else...

> Slightly scared of David Bret in Jewel in the Crown?

Hello Mr. Dazzak! I am terrified of the man

Hello! Let's just say I wouldn't want to be standing next to him at a Morrissey gig.

> Hello! Let's just say I wouldn't want to be standing next to him at a
> Morrissey gig.

No, strange man. speaking of standing next to people at Morrissey gigs...you seemed to be quite excited yourself on Sunday night.

I was no competition for Joe. Speaking of Joe, is he still alive or was he killed for his shirt?

> I was no competition for Joe. Speaking of Joe, is he still alive or was he
> killed for his shirt?

His shirt is hangin on a hanger in my house, I tried it on...my god for a vegetarian Morrissey is one.....em, full figured man.

I was speaking to a girl who got a part of his shirt on Saturday. Does it really smell lke Old Spice?

> I was speaking to a girl who got a part of his shirt on Saturday. Does it
> really smell lke Old Spice?

It actually does!
Its either that or some very cheap talcum powder....

Better than Drakkar Noir, anyway. You were there Saturday, weren't you? In the pit? Did you hear I met Jesse?

Re: Don't you think he looks like Gollum?

Yeah. I actually thought he had CP for a sec. Now I know never to read that book of his.

> Better than Drakkar Noir, anyway. You were there Saturday, weren't you? In
> the pit? Did you hear I met Jesse?

No, I didnt get into the pit Saturday.
Didn't hear ya met Jesse either...nice work....
Im off to Landudno tomorrow so hopefully I'll grab a shirt for meself

Anywhere else you're jetting off to? I overheard (whisper it) Ken is going to 25 gigs! Freak...

> Anywhere else you're jetting off to? I overheard (whisper it) Ken is going
> to 25 gigs! Freak...

Well, I couldn't possibly make any comment on him (big pale yellow wank stain).
But I am jetting to the 3 Manchesters, Birmingham and Truro...its such a difficult life.

Ive read the book. Its awful. Proper awful. If you want it Dazzak email me and ill send it to you for nothing.

Its worth a read just to see what some people can get into print.

Thanks for the offer, but if I ever do feel the need to read it (unlikely) I can always buy it for €4 in my local HMV. If a book is ever that cheap for new it's not a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom