Another reason KROQ is a useless radio station

• Thread starter The Seeker of Good Songs
  • Start date
T

The Seeker of Good Songs

They are offering their "Street Team" members (members of the KROQ "club") chances to win and buy tickets to Motley Crue.

Since when is Motley Crue an "alternative" band, the type of station which KROQ claims to be...or used to anyway?

I don't understand them.

their Most requested:
1 Avenged Sevenfold Bat Country

2 Gorillaz Feel Good Inc.

3 Muse Stockholm Syndrome

4 System of a Down B.Y.O.B.

5 All-American Rejects Move Along

6 Augustana Stars and Boulevards

7 Staind Right Here

8 Fall Out Boy Sugar, We're Going Down

9 Bloc Party Banquet

10 My Chemical Romance Helena

their most played:

1 Weezer Beverly Hills

2 The Killers All These Things That I've Done

3 The Bravery Honest Mistake

4 Foo Fighters Best of You

5 Green Day Wake Me Up When September Ends

6 Coldplay Speed of Sound

7 Gorillaz Feel Good Inc.

8 Nine Inch Nails The Hand That Feeds

9 Muse Stockholm Syndrome

10 Staind Right Here

why take requests if they aren't going to be played?

and they still don't have a streaming feed for online listening.

I've been saying for years KROQ sucks more cock than Jasmine St Claire and Jenna Jamison Combined(and thats ALOT). Kevin Weatherly, their *ahem* PD there is suck a f***in useless shitstain. he has no f***ing clue how to run a f***in radio station. He's sucked more Corporate Cock, than anyone at any other station. If you check the arbitron ratings, they're "station"(and i use that term lightly), is getting it's ass kicked by a few others. Rumors are going around, that they might be bought out or their format might change to a "Jack" format. THat's really the best thing for them.

They play shit music, on a shit station to people who have no f***ing clue as to what good music is. They're on Motley's nuts right now because they want/need something from them. Same thing with Morrissey, once they don't needd you for something, they wash their hands with you. I'm surprised Morrissey sucks up to them still???

I'd tell Kevin Weatherly,just what I would right this second: You can go f*** yourself you unwiped ass.

That's from the PIMP of the f***in nation.....

Back
Top Bottom