Alain in Nick13

thevoice

With Alain playing with Tiger Army last year at the Octoberflame shows, i wondered what possible future these two could have together.

For those who don't know who Tiger Army is they are a psychobilly, rockabilly with a kick from punk, band originally from northerner california. They definitely renewed interest in the the genre, as it's been around since the eighties. Nick 13, the band's lead songwriter/lyricist, announced, at last years Octoberflame, that he was going to start working on a country solo project and that this would be the first time he was going to work with a lead guitarist. Right then and there i knew it was Alain. Nick also said he would debut some solo songs within Tiger Army's set.

Tiger Army got through about half of their set, took a slight break, and out came Alain. He's looking great.

they have one confirmed show at The Stage Coach festival in Indio CA, a country type Coachella, along side Ray Price and Merle Haggard. But i do believe that Alain will be on stage all four days of the festival series

interesting. anymore news on this?

Back
Top Bottom