How does your dad give you a lickin'?

Norman!

Our Gang Member
My pa uses a razor strap.

If you must know, I'm typing this standing up. :(

Jackie's old man whips him with a slipper. :)

P.S. this is a thread, not a soapbox. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
This was supposed to be a poll. :o

Belt
Switch
Strap
Tree limb
Paddle
Hand
Slipper
Stage Prop
Other (please specify)

lick the poll when it's cold,
and your tongue will stick,
so keep the party bumpin'
and thumpin' & shit......
rubbing the club, legs
in between, lovin' the
scrub, keepin' it clean

My Father had me scourged by a couple of beefy centurions.
And I was innocent. :(

I was watching that program on the Shroud of Turin last week and it shook my faith in atheism a little. So maybe you're the one to ask: is it really yours? And if there really is a God, will I be able to get into heaven even if I don't believe? I have lustful thoughts occasionally...well, quite often, actually - especially on weekends or when I'm on holiday, but I'm a pretty decent guy. If you exist, could you have a word with your dad and tell him I don't do that stuff with the funny cigarettes anymore?

To answer you question, Norman, you might say every time dad takes off his belt Michael and I have painful flashbacks. **rubs bottom**

My Dad rarely raised his voice. When he did, it was serious. It's when he said he was 'disappointed', that it hurt the most :rolleyes: truly truly truly

I vividly remember the one time my Dad snapped...we were driving to the airport and I was jumping around in the back seat singing "boogie check boogie check ooh ahh" (a Larry Lujack WLS radio catch phrase/song in the 70's) He stopped the car on the off ramp and grew a new head :eek: I wasn't even strapped in to the back seat of the Maverick. :rolleyes: Seatbelts? :confused: :rolleyes:

Re: How does your dad give you a lickin\'?

My dad and mom never hit us but they took bong hits with us a few times.

Back
Top Bottom