VIP Record Fair- Manchester- 7th April

http://www.vip-24.com/manchester.htm

I know this event is still over a month away but is anyone planning on going or even holding a stall?, I certainly am going to it as it has been a while since I went to a record fair. My whole point about this is that I thought it might be nice to say "hi" to some of you in person if you are attening as I have never met anyone here before.

There's also a record fair in Sachas Hotel in Mcr on the 10th of march. I went to one there a few weeks ago and it was pretty good! (and my first!)

April 7th is my birthday :D

(Useless information I thought I'd share),

I do live in greater Manchester and will be in town on the day... I've never been to a record fair before, will it be a dull way to spend my birthday?

We can sort out a drink nearer the time for those up for it. I'll have a wander down.

Records fairs are great.

I got a top quality Boz & The Bozmen LP from one in Notts once for 50p. A great day.

As the mighty Nottingham Forest are away at Millwall that day, I'd be very surprised if I didn't end up going t'fair.

I will be there. Practicing, are you legal age as the regular Mancs need to orgainise a drink den to fit around underage needs ;-)

Well as both me and Deano have myspace links then clicking them would be a decent place to start if you're trying to find any photographic evidence we exist :p

Unfortunatly I'm an officially pulling out. I can't imagine myself being awake before midday on Saturday after the S&G the night before, and I need to be online in the afternoon to listen to Millwall vs Forest.

Unfortunatly I'm an officially pulling out. I can't imagine myself being awake before midday on Saturday after the S&G the night before, and I need to be online in the afternoon to listen to Millwall vs Forest.

Hey man, it is a shame but very understandable anyway have a good time at S&G!

I'll probably be there for a bit. I remember the first time i went to that venue i was walking around a car park for ages trying to find the way out of it

Well i'll be there, bright and early, spending more of the money i havn't got.

See you all there!

Back
Top Bottom