Do you think Moz is going to make a record again, or this is th end of an era?

B

Balzac

Hello all. I need your opinion.

So it's may 99. Is there any projects ahead for Moz. We had rumours (Pet shop boys, Johnny Cale etc.) But any of this serious. Moz will be 40 in a few days. Will that be the time to say "Good night and thank you" ? So does anyone know anything on those subject?

please all answer, that will lead us all to a great time...

He has to make another record. "Malajusted" didn't seem like a last album. Well I hope he does.
"my only mistake I was hoping"
-jake

> Hello all. I need your opinion.¿ So it's may 99. Is there any projects ahead for Moz. We had¿ rumours (Pet shop boys, Johnny Cale etc.) But any of this¿ serious. Moz will be 40 in a few days. Will that be the time to¿ say "Good night and thank you" ? So does anyone know¿ anything on those subject?¿ please all answer, that will lead us all to a great time...

According to a source close to Boz, Boorer and Whyte have demoed a few songs, and if Moz likes them they'll record it. That's all the info I heard, so it's all up in the air. But, that's the plans of Alain and Boz--not Morrissey. His plan for the future is yet to be announced. I doubt he'll pack it in, though.

> I heard that he is appearing in the next John Waters movie.

Morrissey: Incredible singer/songwriter -- TERRIBLE actor!!!

Sorry, but His Mozness should stick to music:)

I've thought about this alot. I think he will. I think it will be another year though, and then that will be the last. I think he will tour one more time, and anounce his retirement. It just doesn't seem like he is done yet. But of course I am just guessung.

DY-NO-MITE!

So how is John Cale supposed to be producing an album which has no songs?

I knew he was good, but please....¿ According to a source close to Boz, Boorer and Whyte have demoed¿ a few songs, and if Moz likes them they'll record it. That's all¿ the info I heard, so it's all up in the air. But, that's the¿ plans of Alain and Boz--not Morrissey. His plan for the future¿ is yet to be announced. I doubt he'll pack it in, though.

Don't click here

I GUESS IT'S OFFICIAL--THE JOHN CALE THING WAS JUST A RUMOR.

> So how is John Cale supposed to be producing an album which has¿ no songs?¿ I knew he was good, but please....

Now, I guess it's my turn to start a rumor. I am not that very creative, so I might start the annual Smiths reunion b.s.

HOW DO WE KNOW WE CAN BELIEVE YOU????

> Now, I guess it's my turn to start a rumor. I am not that very¿ creative, so I might start the annual Smiths reunion b.s.

Damn. I thought that when you meant "uncreative" that you were going to say something that involved a tape recording in Chicago involving Morrissey and Bryan Adams. I have to wait for the next uncreative person to come by.

Don't click here

You gotta really LOVE a woman...OOOHHHH!!!

> Damn. I thought that when you meant "uncreative" that¿ you were going to say something that involved a tape recording¿ in Chicago involving Morrissey and Bryan Adams. I have to wait¿ for the next uncreative person to come by.

Hey! It's true. When Moz reunites the Smiths, his opening act will be Adams, Rod Stewart, and Sting doing that 3-Musketeers song. A Smiths reunioun and an ASS reunion in one night!

"Baby you're all that I want/when you're lying here in my arms/I'm finding it hard to believe/we're in heaven.....OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!"

If you're down coz you're broken hearted, and you smell bad because you......

> Hey! It's true. When Moz reunites the Smiths, his opening act¿ will be Adams, Rod Stewart, and Sting doing that 3-Musketeers¿ song. A Smiths reunioun and an ASS reunion in one night!

All three of them! Ah, the sexual tension in the air would be too much!¿ "Baby you're all that I want/when you're lying here in my¿ arms/I'm finding it hard to believe/we're in¿ heaven.....OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!"

"yeah, it cuts like a knife"

Don't click here

Re: If you're down coz you're broken hearted, and you smell bad because you......

> All three of them! Ah, the sexual tension in the air would be¿ too much!

Yep. Sting, Rod Stewart, and Bryan Adams. Two WCW wrestlers, and a raspy-voiced, over-the-hill babysnatcher. The ladies love that kinda stuff.¿ "yeah, it cuts like a knife"

"Can't! Stop! This! Thing! We Star-TED!! OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Oh you can't tell me it's not worth dying for

> Yep. Sting, Rod Stewart, and Bryan Adams. Two WCW wrestlers, and¿ a raspy-voiced, over-the-hill babysnatcher. The ladies love that¿ kinda stuff.

Have you ever been a woman before? How would you know something like that? How do you know that women aren't are laughing at these sorry guys behind their backs?

Don't click here

You can't tell me/There's nothing I want more

> Have you ever been a woman before?

No. But, I gotta really LOOOOOOOVE a woman.¿ How would you know something¿ like that?

I don't, Suze. I was just making it up.¿ How do you know that women aren't are laughing at¿ these sorry guys behind their backs?

Because if I ever saw them in public, I'd run. There's nothing more embarrasing than being in the same building with those guys. It's like my friend said about his obese ex: "It was all fun and games until my friends found out."

Taking things too seriously

>It's like my friend said about his obese ex: "It was all fun and games until my friends found out."

That's awful! That's the kind of hideous thing women hope men never say - about them. Excuse me whilst I cry into my coffee. Sob.

Re: You can't tell me/There's nothing I want more

It's like my friend said about his obese ex: "It was¿ all fun and games until my friends found out."

Wow. It's comments like that that make me want to go out and have a hysterectomy.

Waking up the feminist neighbors

Ladies! LADIES!

Yeah, I used it in a line of sarcasm, but it was offensive. Personally, weight is not an issue with my selection, and as far as my friend goes, he's hardly a cruiserweight--so he hasn't much room to talk. There are some very pretty women that don't meet the People Magazine standards, and I could care less of what my friends think. The reason why I used that line was to make a sarcastic joke about Bryan Adams--I know it sounds weird, but I swear it's the truth. I understand how sensitive the issue is for someone overwieght; I was once back in High School. And, being so hypocritical, I forgot what I've learned and used a horrible stereotype.

Anyway, I must've hurt some people, and I'm really sorry.

Dynamite Kid

Re: Waking up the feminist neighbors

Oh, I'm not hurt. But thank you for the apology. It shows genuine consideration on your part.

Actually, I'm a bit of a beanpole, but I have an idea of how hard it is for overweight people and I feel for them. People tend to give me a hard time about my weight as well. Sometimes I wish I were chubby so people would just leave me the frick alone!

PS. I don't understand the connection between Bryan Adams and hefty women. Has he said anything about them in the past? Or is it because he's from the same era that gave birth to the slogan "no fat chicks"?

> Oh, I'm not hurt. But thank you for the apology. It shows¿ genuine consideration on your part.

Ah, I don't ever mean to hurt anybody.¿ Actually, I'm a bit of a beanpole, but I have an idea of how¿ hard it is for overweight people and I feel for them. People¿ tend to give me a hard time about my weight as well. Sometimes I¿ wish I were chubby so people would just leave me the frick¿ alone!

I always thought, the taller, the cooler. And, if you aren't cool enough, you don't have a chance in hell to talk to her. Some tall girls just seem abov... I mean over... well.... remote [! yeah that's it!] from certain people. I never thought that added height was enigmatic in appearance.¿ PS. I don't understand the connection between Bryan Adams and¿ hefty women. Has he said anything about them in the past? Or is¿ it because he's from the same era that gave birth to the slogan¿ "no fat chicks"?

It's hard to explain--I was talking to Suzanne. So, I'm sure you have an idea that there is not much to understand anyways unless you are one of the Animaniacs. I don't even know why we brought up Bryan Adams in here. (OR WHY I EVEN KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT HIM!) Only Suzanne can bring out a conversation from "If Moz gonna record again?" to Bryan Adams.

Just wanted to clarify that when i said i was a beanpole, i didn't mean i was tall. I meant that i'm a skinny minnie. I'm only 5'4, so i guess i'm tall for a petite woman.

Back
Top Bottom