In good spirit - Who Is The Most Sexually Frustrated Poster Of the Year?

Rodney

Banned
In line with Kewpie's nice polls, I thought I would post for fun a:

Who Is The Most Sexually Frustrated Poster Of the Year?

Poll.

Answer here, and then I hope it can be added to the other results!

No nasty answers please - just for fun!

i suppose i'll nominate myself although i've been on here for a very brief period of time.

profilepic685_1.gif

In line with Kewpie's nice polls, I thought I would post for fun a:

Who Is The Most Sexually Frustrated Poster Of the Year?

Poll.

Answer here, and then I hope it can be added to the other results!

No nasty answers please - just for fun!

You have WAY too much time on your hands...

I voted...that doesn't make me frustrated...just unfulfilled...

Well on reflection especially on the members photo's thread, I'd vote for Sir Alec, pavlov's dog has nothing on his drooling.

Me not sexually fustrated I just love to sleep with Morrissey :p

Thank you Cod, I've been thinking of nominating myself but I was afraid that would be too egocentric :p

i nominate myself - but not so much as sexually frustrated but emotionally frustrated. sex is way too easy - you can always have it with yourself (which is sex with someone you love) and a stupid one night stand isn´t hard to find either, it´s just a smile away.... but emotions and romance - good luck. so yes: f r u s t r a t i on

I nominate myself. And also Chica. Hmmmm, maybe we should get together and relieve some frustration...

I agree with lilikoi that it's really about emotional frustration, not sexual.

i nominate myself - but not so much as sexually frustrated but emotionally frustrated. sex is way too easy - you can always have it with yourself (which is sex with someone you love) and a stupid one night stand isn´t hard to find either, it´s just a smile away.... but emotions and romance - good luck. so yes: f r u s t r a t i on
:D Well said! I will quote you from now on...

... I suppose this shows you that I'm a strong candidate as well. :(

Yeah, I've posted on the "Frink" thread, "would you sleep with him" thread and every other "isn't he just bloody gorgeous" thread!!
Don't consider myself frustrated, just a raving fantasist! A night of passion with Morrissey? Yes please! The only frustrating thing about that would be saying goodbye after our vegetarian breakfast!
Ahhh, a girl's gotta dream......

Yeah, I've posted on the "Frink" thread, "would you sleep with him" thread and every other "isn't he just bloody gorgeous" thread!!
Don't consider myself frustrated, just a raving fantasist! A night of passion with Morrissey? Yes please! The only frustrating thing about that would be saying goodbye after our vegetarian breakfast!
Ahhh, a girl's gotta dream......

Lux as always!!! I couldn't agree more :D ;)

gotta be honest with you, I stole that quote about "sex with someone you love" from woody allen....
oh, well, that must be why I haven't heard it before, I'm not a big fan of his.

BTW... do you ever find it hard to separate people from their avatars? I keep seeing you as a very handsome, though nerdy-looking young man with glasses - even though I'm aware how unlikely it is that you actually look like that. :p :D :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom