Members Pics

he listens to the zom zoms. he cant smile, its against the rules

Man, Morrissey-Solo got serious all of a sudden! Sorry, I didn't get the memo.
Either way, I'm willing to bet I smile a lot more than you. I can't help it. It's a nervous tic.

haha... I f***ing love Portlandia.

Anyway, dis jus' me, keepin' it hood (pun intended):
AWewNPS.png

f***ing classy.

Dude, you're f***in awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm irrationally proud of the fact that I wore what I consider to be a "grown up" outfit (clothes the right size, shirt tucked in, no rips or holes, etc.) earlier this week. I even wore a BELT! Just a one-day event, but it felt good. I may try to do this more often.

16a9kbs.jpg

Chic

- - - Updated - - -

Awwwww, he's cute!

I guess I should put this here since I'm looking fanish. My friend from Texas found this shirt for me. :sweet: I don't wear it often because it's SO WHITE! and I'm always getting dirty. Hey ohhhh! No but really, I keep stuff clean every day which means I'm around dirt and white shirts don't last long.

15135015646_1d5773a724_z.jpg

Come on, you aren't gonna be 40!

- - - Updated - - -

Can one refrain from taking a selfie when wearing this? :cool: :o

View attachment 32390

or even two?

View attachment 32391

I found you! Nice pictures!!

Last edited:
Man, Morrissey-Solo got serious all of a sudden! Sorry, I didn't get the memo.
Either way, I'm willing to bet I smile a lot more than you. I can't help it. It's a nervous tic.

funny cause i was cracking up here myself when i typed it. hes got a zom zoms poster on the wall behind him and theyre a kinda jokey band in some ways many people dont know about outside of like texas. i also thought it was funny to say a guy with a face mask cant smile ya know because hes got a mask on.

Baby's got back. :D

10410520_10204301407522953_8876925110618825903_n.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Here I am picking up my new car.

enjoy. never really got into cars but i am now faced with having to buy a new car outright for the first time and dont know if i want to get a new bmw (the older ones have an understated appeal to me or a new acura as the 2015 model is supposed to be good. nice but not flashy). ill have to do research i guess. id like something nice with an understated elegance or professional quality to it but nothing flashy. anyway im just rambling, enjoy your car. looks like itll go fast if that floats your boat. i like it myself because it looks like the cars in old fifties sixties films and id dress the part whilst driving around town

enjoy. never really got into cars but i am now faced with having to buy a new car outright for the first time and dont know if i want to get a new bmw (the older ones have an understated appeal to me or a new acura as the 2015 model is supposed to be good. nice but not flashy). ill have to do research i guess. id like something nice with an understated elegance or professional quality to it but nothing flashy. anyway im just rambling, enjoy your car. looks like itll go fast if that floats your boat. i like it myself because it looks like the cars in old fifties sixties films and id dress the part whilst driving around town

He's standing in front of a 1963 Aston Martin DB5 used in Goldeneye. He's in Louwman's.

I really enjoy new fancy cars and all that but I'm getting a VW Passat TDI purely for fuel economy. It's a fairly nice model too.

Cool. I know nothing about cars but for the first time in my life I don't have to worry about the money end of things so much which is a big change as to how I grew up and its a little weird but I making some fun of it. I have a jetta now and have liked it but I just thought id choose something based on whimsy a bit this time. I used to have a huge bias agaisnt nicer cars but am older now and over it. Enjoy your passat. I don't know anything about them or what they even look like.

200.gif

The calm before the "OMG HOWZ IT FEEL TO BE 40 YAY!!!" storm. I think it's going to be 104˚ today too, because God is awesome. :cool:

15416048856_d9df461a5e_z.jpg

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom