3 Versions of Let Me Kiss You for £5 HMV Offer

D

Dave Lee Travis

Did anybody take this up? Have you received your merchandise?

> Did anybody take this up? Have you received your merchandise?

NO!!! at last, somebody else in same boat.

I ordered all the ltd edition thinggy singles, the let me kiss yous, and the new york dolls.

To date I have only received the new york dolls, although I got an e-mail last Friday to say the others had been despatched?

Wonder what's going on?

I received my 3 singles from HMV on Monday, although the box is too big to fit through the letterbox thus the post office left it with a neighbour but they did put a card through my door to say so.

I placed my order the day after the email was sent out. It is being shipping airmail to the States so I give it until the end of the week...

> I placed my order the day after the email was sent out. It is being
> shipping airmail to the States so I give it until the end of the week...

Abrahan,

You may want to check the status of your order, as I also ordered from the States and had mine cancelled w/out warning by HMV. No reason was given and no e-mail was sent to inform me. Perhaps there was some fine print barring the special sale outside of the UK / Continental Europe? But, when you're in the excitement of ordering, who would look anyway?

Hope your order works out for you.

Cheers,

Jamie

> Did anybody take this up? Have you received your merchandise?

Yes, I did take up the offer. I got an e-mail Friday to say the stuff had been sent by air mail (to Ireland).
No I haven't received anything yet.

> Yes, I did take up the offer. I got an e-mail Friday to say the stuff had
> been sent by air mail (to Ireland).
> No I haven't received anything yet.

Shit.. just checked the HMV site and my order details says the item has not yet been received from the supplier -wtf is goin' on here?

Back
Top Bottom