General site operation thread

Re: Article: Identification of Bradley Steyn - true-to-you.net

He's on ignore, so I can't see what's being posted, but I reckon this Keene guy's been sent to f*** up the boards. It's all good sport.

Nobody has sent me....what does ignore mean?

If it means what I think then my assessment of david t is correct. He's still a kid...

Last edited by a moderator:

nytimes-logo.jpg

This is the motto of the New York Times. David posts ALL THE NEWS. He doesn't determine whether it's fit to print. I think that's the crux of the argument here. Some are calling for him to be more discerning of what is news and what is gossip/slander.

Exactly. The argument seems obvious to me but it seems to be going over a lot of heads.

David listens to what others say, but chooses to keeps things as they are -- completely his right to do. My only wish is that the debate wouldn't ALWAYS devolve into the meaningless, single-digit IQ argument that "Morrissey Does Mean Stuff". If you're going to allow essentially all content, just say you don't have a problem with gossip/slander etc., because that's what it boils down to. Be an adult, be transparent -- don't warrant it with some schoolyard mentality. If anything, those kind of arguments made in David's defense (not necessarily by David himself) make his position look weaker.

To some points you made somewhere else CG, thanks for pointing out some of the subtle subterfuge that goes on around here. It's much more disturbing than the blatant free-for-all (which frankly, doesn't really concern me).

He's on ignore, so I can't see what's being posted, but I reckon this Keene guy's been sent to f*** up the boards. It's all good sport.

Well, it's not as if you and David T need any help to f*** up the boards.

Well, it's not as if you and David T need any help to f*** up the boards.

Yet, you and the likes of Keene continue to show up here. Go over to the rat's site where it is nothing but a lovefest for Morrissey; here, one can at least be critical when it is merited--which is often.

Posting someone's name who did something at a concert I don't see as a violation but if he or she wants it removed for some reason I'll do that. Guillaume used to post on the site regularly actually. I suppose we could refer to his chosen user name, but wait, that actually is his full name Guillaume Metayer, d'oh!

davidt wrote :

Here is some very recent evidence:
On this site, in the thread following the show in Denver, CO (May 17, 2014) :

Someone (an ANONYMOUS of course...) explicitely wrote down the full name of a french fan they considered responsible for a stage accident. His identity has been given away. From there, he got totally insulted, and the thread got filled with french hatred.
You let that go. You should have moderated that, and erased the post with the name. You did nothing.

So yes pointing on Brad Steyn isn't right. But the same happens here, and you let it go.

Last edited:

Yet, you and the likes of Keene continue to show up here. Go over to the rat's site where it is nothing but a lovefest for Morrissey; here, one can at least be critical when it is merited--which is often.

And when it is not merited, which is more often.

And I have no idea what site you are talking about.

And when it is not merited, which is more often.

And I have no idea what site you are talking about.

lemonparty.org

Posting someone's name who did something at a concert I don't see as a violation but if he or she wants it removed for some reason I'll do that. Guillaume used to post on the site regularly actually. I suppose we could refer to his chosen user name, but wait, that actually is his full name Guillaume Metayer, d'oh!

There you go again davidt.. not fighting fair. You used precise facts rather than suggestions and words of convenience.

How about an 18 inch Lithuanian, you racist bastard? You make me wanna puke.

I feel like maybe I'm missing something here... :squiffy:

You shut up....this guy, calls himself "bored" Tells me I logged out and posted something on my own statement. I answered that.

Somebody that calls himself "Johnny Barleycorn"......tells me to use my real name.....really? ha....

Prove it. Full name, please.

Where do you find this shit?

That's one of the oldest troll links out there.

You need to leave moz-solo a bit more and live a little.

Try blue waffle, gotse, tubgirl, meatspin.. reddit.com/r/spacedicks

Definitely NSFW.

Search on your own risk.

Take an ice pick to your mind in the aftermath of visiting spacedicks. It's the source of many things that which cannot be unseen.

That's one of the oldest troll links out there.

You need to leave moz-solo a bit more and live a little.

Try blue waffle, gotse, tubgirl, meatspin.. reddit.com/r/spacedicks

Definitely NSFW.

Search on your own risk.

Take an ice pick to your mind in the aftermath of visiting spacedicks. It's the source of many things that which cannot be unseen.

Tubgirl used to get posted here ALL the time back in the day. :lbf:

How about an 18 inch Lithuanian, you racist bastard? You make me wanna puke.

Hmm.. not getting the reference.

Last I checked lemon party was a bunch of old men.

Tubgirl used to get posted here ALL the time back in the day. :lbf:

When you go to a bar/club that has a girl selling beer out of a tub.. make sure to call her tubgirl. They laugh and have no idea what you're really saying to them. It's priceless.

Back
Top Bottom