How can this death threat drama be spun to increase sales of "World Peace..." ?

OK Jehne. Now, back to how to spin this into sales. Clearly, there must be an Orange version of this single in a very limited run. Say 500 copies of the Orange.

Last edited:
if you want a morrissey song parody then the obvious would be "david t drops dead" (i didnt do it)" but i think it to on the nose. still

Let us write the lyrics to "David T. Drops Dead (I Did Not Do It)"

Remember, be clever, be witty, etc.

collaborate with a rapper, Aesop rock perhaps and claim hes part of the jewish mafia

^^^^^
The possibilities are endless. I'm thinking E.P. Harvest/Capital - you FOOLS! Put out a god damn single now! And Moz, go have a chat with Janice Long. She is your Oprah.

While true that my band "Popsicleboys & Pakistanis in Platforms" never took off, I should not be having this much trouble with the lyrics. I mean, didn't Moz just "phone them in." Work with me, people. Make those edits. Please note, Tseng does not have a beard...

David T. Drops Dead (And I Did Not Do It)

David T. drops dead
and ________ tears
shampoo his beard

Last edited:
With all of the people he's pissed off in his life I'm really surprised no one who was on the inside has come out and sold a story about Morrissey's weird personal habits, sex life, etc.

david t drops dead and now his blood and fear drip down to shampoo his beard

another funny one could be a song sung by david t in first person called" i'm not alive", narrated by his ghost telling everyone all the things he cant do now that morrisseys killed him. i cant contolr the thoughts of others.

there got to be one with mountjoy as well where he gets sentenced but ive probably said enough

I'm not a hitman.

If I was David I would be hiring a lawyer. Sucks he's been dragged into this.

Or maybe "The SoLow Guy Dies"...

Sick in Switzerland
Ill in L.A.
Lonely in London
Then someone tells ya and ya cheer

Hurray! Hurray!
The SoLow guy dies
And nobody cries
Nobody cries
Cause we all want the Moz to survive

Last edited:
Right. OK. All Los Angeles landmarks, D17.

"Gaga on Griffith Observatory..."

Back
Top Bottom