Steve Croce - disappeared

But we all are, my dear. We all are.

In the sense that one must first provide for and love oneself before he/she can provide for and truly love others; then yes, I would agree with you.

That being said, most of the people in my circle do not seem to consider themselves to be the "center" of their own universe. I certainly don't consider myself to be the center of mine.
Most of the people with whom I am close make sacrifices, and often put the needs of others in front of their own - or at least, equal to their own.

In the sense that one must first provide for and love oneself before he/she can provide for and truly love others; then yes, I would agree with you.

That being said, most of the people in my circle do not seem to consider themselves to be the "center" of their own universe. I certainly don't consider myself to be the center of mine.
Most of the people with whom I am close make sacrifices, and often put the needs of others in front of their own - or at least, equal to their own.

indiana-jones-popcorn.gif

He could not provide justification for resurrecting this dead thread after four months of it gathering dust. I was left with no other choice but to fill in the blanks. There is always a reason--a motive. If he does not know the answer then perhaps a little introspection is in order. I suggest the same for you.

I, like, totally forgot that you were Steve Croce's court appointed press agent. My bad.

And yes, my world does revolve around me. Just as everyone is the center of his/her own private universe, I am the center of mine.

Speak for yourself...not everyone is single, self-important, self-absorbed & selfish.

Back
Top Bottom