C. Frankie Muniz

Jim Rome said:
New Poll:

Who does Dazzak remind you most of?

A. Mel Gibson

B. Russel Crowe

C. Frankie Muniz

Or:

D: That Irish guy who was on Eastenders a few years back and went on to have about half a hit single?

Queen Victoria said:
wall457bv.jpg

See me as I am again.

No way! You look just like Adam Green... so maybe you just used one of his promo-pictures or you are by far the most beautiful person here. Does anyone (beside the Germans) here know Adam Green? If not: Google him, he's a cutie (and a brilliant musician).

alright, here we go... first of all let me tell you i'm 13 years old and probably the youngest member of this forum. i'm from brooklyn, new york and please don't mistake me for a prick because of that. very well, this is i:

blackwhite.jpg

looking quite emo

thegang.jpg

with my friends mariana and nicole (i'm in the middle)

redbass.jpg

with my bass guitar. microsoft picture manager rocks!

hair.jpg

fun with hair products

Queen Victoria said:
Of the Moldy Peaches? Hm, never gotten that before.
Sometimes I get Julian Casablancas, though.

Anyway, thanks for your kind words.[/QUOTE

Yep, Moldy Peaches, exactly. In Germany that band had a fan-crowd that would probably have fit in an elevator. But now Mr. Green has gone solo, released his third album recently (and a book called "Magazine") and everybody seems to love him. I just think he's extremely beautiful and entertaining... talented? Dunno, but interesting.
In my opinion being compared to Mr. Green is way better than the Casablancas-thing. And by the way: you're welcome.

well i just don't know why this thread has lost it's place :rolleyes: - sticky for a few days me thinks - if nothing happens then i'll unstick it.

Denia said:
alright, here we go... first of all let me tell you i'm 13 years old and probably the youngest member of this forum. i'm from brooklyn, new york and please don't mistake me for a prick because of that. very well, this is i:

blackwhite.jpg

looking quite emo

thegang.jpg

with my friends mariana and nicole (i'm in the middle)

redbass.jpg

with my bass guitar. microsoft picture manager rocks!

hair.jpg

fun with hair products

I love the picture of you and your bass. I dunno why anyone would think you a prick for where you live?

WhyteGrrrl said:
I love the picture of you and your bass. I dunno why anyone would think you a prick for where you live?

well, it's a brooklyn stereotype. most people expect me to be an annoying jackass because i'm from brooklyn new york. but anyway, thanks for the compliment. my bass is my love:o

Hey, Brooklyn has only good connotations for me...after all, it's where Harvey Keitel and Mike D from the Beastie Boys are from!!!

Maradona said:
Hey, Brooklyn has only good connotations for me...after all, it's where Harvey Keitel and Mike D from the Beastie Boys are from!!!
yeah, brooklyn kicks ass lol it's just that alot of people fail to see that. and i LOVE the beastie boys. they're my favorite jews ever!

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom