Where can I order morrissey songbook?

M

Matt

Hello wonderful Morrissey fans! My name is Matt and I live in the States. Morrissey isn't popular around here. In fact, he is either unknown or ridiculed. I don't care too much for him either, but my girlfriend is totally obsessed with him. She has posters on her bedroom wall, shirts with his picture on them, and sleeps with his concert ticket under her pillow. I pretend to like Morrissey so that she'll be good to me (wink, wink). Here is my question. Where can I order a Morrissey songbook for piano or guitar? I want to give her a Morrissey tribute concert because she would get really sexed up if I did that. Any internet sites that sell Morrissey songbooks?

Just so you don't think I'm evil, I have to admit that I am starting to like some of Morrissey's songs. He is no Fred Durst or Eminem, but he does have a certain self-loathing panache.

go to:

http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~moz/pjlm/biblio.htm#sheet

you'll find more than enough. There's more tabs to be collected from the net, mainly on Smiths material, though.

YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WITH GOOD MUSIC TASTES YOU MONGOL.
GO AND LISTEN TO MICHEAL JACKSON OR WHAT EVER @#!!!E THAT FLOATS YOUR BOAT YOU NIPPLE.
I THINK YOUR GAL WILL FIGURE OUT SOONER OR LATER THAT YOUR A TWAT AND DUMP YOU ;0)
JUST IMAGINE WHEN YOU ARE POKEING HER SHE HAS HER EYES CLOSED THINKING OF MORRISSEY !!! DICKFACE
I HATE PEOPLE WITH @#!!! MUSIC TASTES

DONT EVER COME HERE AGAIN ;0)
> Hello wonderful Morrissey fans! My name is Matt and I live in
> the States. Morrissey isn't popular around here. In fact, he is
> either unknown or ridiculed. I don't care too much for him
> either, but my girlfriend is totally obsessed with him. She has
> posters on her bedroom wall, shirts with his picture on them,
> and sleeps with his concert ticket under her pillow. I pretend
> to like Morrissey so that she'll be good to me (wink, wink).
> Here is my question. Where can I order a Morrissey songbook for
> piano or guitar? I want to give her a Morrissey tribute concert
> because she would get really sexed up if I did that. Any
> internet sites that sell Morrissey songbooks?

> Just so you don't think I'm evil, I have to admit that I am
> starting to like some of Morrissey's songs. He is no Fred Durst
> or Eminem, but he does have a certain self-loathing panache.

You can find actual Smiths songbooks with piano arrangements and guitar tabs through Warner Brothers sheet music. I don't have an address, but if you search for them on the web you can order a catalougue. Tell them you're a teacher and you'll get a discount ;-)

Believe it or not, I bought the official Louder Than Bombs sheet music from my local HMV in Newcastle.

Back
Top Bottom