What really disappointed me about the Platinum Edition Quarry

B

Bournemoz

was the email sanctuary sent out last week promoting the disc and stating a "24 page extended booklet" would be included with it.

That turns out to be the main cover, which opens out into a lyric sheet with a picture of Moz on the reverse.

Anyone else expecting something seperate and frankly more fulfilling than this??

It's not a booklet whatsoever. It would have been great having a review/report on the year of the big comeback, but sadly.

You are a f***ing douche.

Were you really surprised? Are you the type that returns things to Burger King because it was teh wrong temp?

Reality beckons around the corner but you're too stupid and lazy.

...feh

Complete idiot!

> You are a f***ing douche.

> Were you really surprised? Are you the type that returns things to Burger
> King because it was teh wrong temp?

> Reality beckons around the corner but you're too stupid and lazy.

> ...feh

> Complete idiot!

Don't do Burger King. Meat is Murder.

A 12 track cd and a separate dvd with more backstage footage and maybe a track or two from the forthcoming MEN dvd, as a taster, would have been much better. The songs are out there as we already know and there must be hours of footage from the tour available too. Once again Sanctuary choose the cheaper and less interesting option. Even the cover is uninteresting and uninspired. Not worth buying really but if you buy everything else they offer you....

> Don't do Burger King. Meat is Murder.

I think you just got bitten by a rabid troll my friend.

btw, I completely agree with you about the so-called booklet.

More extortionate piss-taking by Sanctuary I'm afraid.

They can stick the whole thing up their Platinum plated arses.

Back
Top Bottom