WARNING TO IMPOSTER OF ME: I am going to the police about you!!!!

• Thread starter ANDREA ISON (the real one)
  • Start date
A

ANDREA ISON (the real one)

IF YOU CARRRY ON THIS ASSULT AGAINST ME. SORRY I HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE BUT TO GO TO THE POLICE TO GET YOU TRACKED.

Andrea,

your a stalker, your a freak, it the police who will come for you.

now f*** off

Re:ANDREA ISON ! Please be WARNED for the last time, take some advice & adhere

The only person the police are aiming to track is you, your continued bad posting of sickening topics should in our country grant you an ASBO doubt i need to say what that is to you as you may have one & soforth if you stop posting now & use acceptable behaviour you may be redeemable rather than ending up in police custody pending sectioning.
Though i can only see your online behaviour if your aggravation of Mr Rourke & Ms Street continues you may be charged with breach of the peace which can carry a two year sentence or hospital order leading to diagnosis which COULD lead to your detention for any length of time at a Mental offenders institute, the latter meaning you would be remanded in custody.
As i cannot disclose what i have already told Manchester C.I.D about you i can only hope that the alleged stalking incident turns out to be false, however judging from what i have witnessed tonight you appear to be running out of string.

> Andrea,

> your a stalker, your a freak, it the police who will come for you.

> now f*** off

You have just been undermined by your own illiteracy. Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom