Wake up the only freeyourself® . is with the . as my other account has been clearly hijacked

• Thread starter freeyourself® .
  • Start date
F

freeyourself® .

This maggot stole my password, please make note that freeyourself® . with a . is the only one I post from now.

My pet troll has taken the other account, hence my legal action towards that chincy gay hater davidt.

I will try and remain positive and to grim, yes i will be their at the S&G next month to continue where we left off.

There are four types of my pet troll:

Playtime Trolls: an individual plays a simple, short game. Such trolls are relatively easy to spot because their attack or provocation is fairly blatant, and the persona is fairly two-dimensional.

Tactical Trolls: This is where the troller takes the game more seriously, creates a credible persona to gain confidence of others, and provokes strife in a subtle and invidious way.

Strategic Trolls: A very serious form of game, involving the production of an overall strategy that can take months or years to develop. It can also involve a number of people acting together in order to invade a list.

Domination Trolls: This is where the trollers' strategy extends to the creation and running of apparently bona-fide mailing lists.

I am becoming obsessed with the guy that is trolling me, AND WILL FIND HIM OUT.

Back
Top Bottom