Still Don't Have My GREEN CARD.

D

Distressed

Still want to disappear, but I still don't have my green card.

You say America is free, well "you just haven't earned it yet baby!"

Maybe I can marry into a social class?

Maybe, they can kiss my a**. And if I do, none of you can say the

least. Sold into slavery, it's nothing new. "We did it to the N*gger,

Now we'll do it to you."

If you'd like to comment, off record, e-mail me @:

[email protected]

or tell me to go to hell right here. THANK YOU

Re: Still Don't Have A WIFE

Send me a picture of yourself. Maybe I'll marry you.

Not that it matters much if you just want a green card but if you want to see me then watch tv. Do you get VH1? I'm on Storytellers and Behind the Music all the time.

America is not all it's cracked up to be

Where are you from?? I'll trade you my citizenship for yours. I dream of the day when my company transfers me to Toronto so I can become Canadian. There are so many bad things about the USA, I couldn't even begin to list them all. Being American is nothing I'm proud of and I know I am not alone when I say that. Canada is doing everything right, they are leap years ahead of The States.

> Still want to disappear, but I still don't have my green card.

> You say America is free, well "you just haven't earned it
> yet baby!"

> Maybe I can marry into a social class?

> Maybe, they can kiss my a**. And if I do, none of you can say
> the

> least. Sold into slavery, it's nothing new. "We did it to
> the N*gger,

> Now we'll do it to you."

> If you'd like to comment, off record, e-mail me @:

> [email protected] or tell me to go to hell right here.
> THANK YOU

Re: America is not all it's cracked up to be

> Where are you from?? I'll trade you my citizenship for yours. I
> dream of the day when my company transfers me to Toronto so I
> can become Canadian. There are so many bad things about the USA,
> I couldn't even begin to list them all. Being American is
> nothing I'm proud of and I know I am not alone when I say that.
> Canada is doing everything right, they are leap years ahead of
> The States.

That's because they belong to the Commonwealth. Pity they don't have a decent rugger and cricket team. At least they get Coro St.

Tell you what deary,you suk my big huge dicky,and I will give you your green card.I have to put it in your booty though

Tell you to go to hell? that would be too good for your dumb ass. How about after you blow me,I put my kock so far up your booty that you actually cry,I cum all over your dumb face and you lick it up,then you finger yourself while listening to marvin hamlisch records,will I then give you a green card.

> Tell you to go to hell? that would be too good for your dumb
> ass. How about after you blow me,I put my kock so far up your
> booty that you actually cry,I cum all over your dumb face and
> you lick it up,then you finger yourself while listening to
> marvin hamlisch records,will I then give you a green card.

What is your problem? My posts are significant in content and explanitory in nature. Your's are just sick.

I knew someone like you and he got away with everything he did as a distrubed young man, than he grew up, and pretended he never ruined anyone's life with slanderous lies. Are you that person? Are you the one that stole my youth, my friends, my career, me? Are you the sick rappist I will not report because MORRISSEYS" lyrics are so influentual that I will not go to the authorities?

No, you are just another that knows who I am but I don't know who you are, and you control the variables around me with your friends.

This is not a kids game, and ignoring you, and or it won't make things go away. And I don't pity "The Boy with a Throne in his Side." If I can do time for a crime, other poeple should too.

I am going to be deprieved of employment intentionally so that I will lose my car and not be able to pay my bills. Why should I lose everything again?

Your making me cry,sike,not really.Actually,I think you need to take your smelly dumb ass back to mexico and wash some more cars.I'm quite sure there's a hand car wash or three in mexico that's looking for another dumb ass mexican to work there.Also,I need my lawn mowed,so go mow it lawn boy.Wait,stand right there for a moment.That's where my lawnjockey went.No need to cry fry guy,I think your worthless.you steal all the american jobs,and then go on welfare because you cannot keep your suzy-q in your pants and have 15 kids who you feel the government should take care of.I don't feel sorry for you phuckknuckle.maybe if you concentrated all your efforts on other things instead of landscaping,car washing,dik sucking,you'd be better off? I doubt it though.You still smell,no matter how you look at it.

Back
Top Bottom